The Random Thought Thread

Oct 15, 2013
Pan fried burgers are really good, especially if you melt some butter in the pan first. Get that lid on there with the cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I've considered getting a pizza oven but I think they're energy hogs. As for bacon on the grill I've found it's too tricky. Can't maintain a consistent enough heat. Either it takes too long or ends up being overdone.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I thought my pollies are a comedy , but even they know world trade works !!!! tariffs = 1950s boofheads !!! the White House is comedy central . I feel for you buggers , the public . Wanker Ross and petrol sniffer Navarro must be living in the 1950s !!!:cool: dumb dipsticks ,it`s only going to cost USA jobs :mad:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
GREAT NEWS , the USS LEXINGTON has been found , about 800km off the Queensland coast in the Coral Sea . it`s great for it`s known resting place . any many thanks to the men aboard who protected Australia during WW2 :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot , my hometown of Brisbane was the USAs headquarters in WW2 . that`s why we have a great affiliation with the USA . without the USAs help we`d be stuffed !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s that time again , big one tonight !!! Liverpool vs Manchester United . my son Stevie and his mates are having a BBQ down in Melbourne . it`ll be fun ,:cool: all of them are Liverpool and United fans , I wish I could be with them !!!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Liverpool have Mo Salah, Sane, Firmino, Klopp's sideline antics, and are great fun to watch.
Man U have an Arsenal reject, an English kid who can run fast but can't shoot straight, and the second-most-boring manager in the Premier League after Wenger.

I know who I'll be wanting to win :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my son has been following Liverpool for over 30 years . Eldar , Liverpool are easy on the eye !!! the way Liverpool , Manchester City , Barcelona , Bayern Munich and Paris St. Germaine play is the way I love Football to be played . Mourinho is the most boring manager hehe !!! and Klopp on the the sideline , is just magic !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ok, who’s ready for the NCAA basketball tournament? Those first couple days are so much fun, even if you are not a big b-ball fan.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yep, with not much else going on, I'm always in on it. And doubtless I'll be $20 or so lighter once it's all done depending on what pools are being run.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I’m ready and there have been some great games being played now.
Didn’t get to watch the NC-Duke game last nite it’s on now.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Biff ,if you blink you`d miss it !!!:cool: Jeff looks cool !!!:cool: I`m hopeless at board games :cool: fellas you all live in a bubble in the USA when it comes to sport , this weekend I had Football .Rugby Leauge , Rugby Union , Aussie Rules , Cricket and about 5-6 other sports . I was surfing the channels all night !!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Six years a community a great group and some great personal friends while tpa might be slowing down i hope we all still gather to chat moan and complain for six more. Or ill **** on your porch

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.