The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Wolfson that’s the first time a #16 seed has beaten a #1 seed. Like Kolchak357 most everyone’s bracket has been busted

My wife had Virginia losing in round 2. So she is still in pretty good shape. She has Villanova winning it all. But that’s a local school that my brother went to. That’s why she picked them. They do have a great team though.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Villanova has a real chance of getting to the final 4. I hated to see them beat one of my SEC teams.
KY plays here in a little bit. We’ll see which team shows up. They seam to be a lazy bunch.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks for the info everyone , I`ve been watching a lot of matches . in my sports package , I get 2 ESPN channels and most days both channels are showing the College Football live . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
My wife had Virginia losing in:cool:ound 2. So she is still in pretty good shape. She has Villanova winning it all. But that’s a local school that my brother went to. That’s why she picked them. They do have a great team though.
Kolchak great reasoning by your wife !!! sometimes you throw logic out the window and go for a reason outside the box !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my head is spinning :rolleyes: how many college teams is there in Basketball ? I`ve seen that many games , boy have they got some great youngsters !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Compared to (American) football, a basketball program is very cheap to run. Smaller squads so more players to go round. So more colleges and universities can compete at a higher level. All told there are about 350ish schools that compete in NCAA D1 basketball.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Eldar got it now !!! Naildriver , they call it March Madness on ESPN , got that too . I love learning about different sports , then you appreciate them more !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Lots of bracket weirdness going around. Even Florida State are still alive in my joke "Alphabetical Order Wins" bracket, which is usually only good for the Alabamas and Arizonas of this world ;)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. It makes my brain hurt, but can look around and see the pretty trees when I get mad

Most of the ouzzles are fairky logical if something seems unsolvable just try another puzzle you may have not learned that step yet, some of the more visual puzzles can be a pain but just put yer spock ears on youll be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.