The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
he does , I thought the same !!! and your coach Browny , he coached here in Australia for about 17 years . he also coached Ben`s dad in Australia .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
When they announced the draft pick, my immediate response was....who? Yes, extremely large fellow. And moves very well for a giant. Hope he can pick up the game. My wife finds him very handsome, so she thinks he’s a great pick. :p
good call by your wife !!!:cool: in the video he was playing in the under 20s comp . the islander kids are very religious and very respectful , so the coaches won`t have a problem in moulding him into hopefully a great player !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak I forgot , Jordan played for South Sydney Rabbitohs who are owned by Rusty Crowe !!!:cool:and another thing the Islander kids do after a match , players from both sides form a circle arms around each other kneel and say there prayers together . :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Sounds like a good guy from the little I could find about him. Hope he shows enough to make the practice squad. Would be almost impossible to make the 53 man roster with absolutely no football experience. I’ll be pulling for him.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hope you make it Naildriver !!! funny hats , it`s all part of the fun . have a great time , it`s one of the best races of the year !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great comeback Winnipeg , 7-4 . 1 funny thing can`t rap my head around Nashville with an Ice Hockey team , my boof of a brain keeps on saying country music country music country music !!! :cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
great comeback Winnipeg , 7-4 .

That brightened my mood, after the devastating elimination against Madrid.

Nashville has a strong team. Conference championship last season, Division championship / Presidents' Trophy this year.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Biff I can`t believe Bayern lost , the Bayern team must `ve all walked under the same ladder , and Real found a field full of Leprechauns , lucky boys !!!! my son is looking forward to his Liverpool team going through tomorrow morning !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
great comeback Winnipeg , 7-4 . 1 funny thing can`t rap my head around Nashville with an Ice Hockey team , my boof of a brain keeps on saying country music country music country music !!! :cool:

You're not alone. I always think country music and BBQ when I hear Nashville. I have trouble associating hockey with any warm weather city (Tampa, Vegas, etc).

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my son is a happy bugger , his Liverpool reached the Euro Final against Real Madrid and his local side Melbourne Victory play Newcastle in the A-League Grand Final this Saturday !!!:cool: bought a new racing game TT Isle of Man , I`m very impressed ,just love it . first couple of hours crashed all over the place . getting better haha !!!:cool:it`s a bike race on roads around the island . the track is 60 km or 37 miles , great fun :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot , I`m still crashing big time in TT Isle of Man . for all the crashes , I`m having a whale of a time . last night I did 4 laps slowed down , took 89 minutes ( very slow haha ) and fell only 2 times !!! :cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I forgot , I`m still crashing big time in TT Isle of Man . for all the crashes , I`m having a whale of a time . last night I did 4 laps slowed down , took 89 minutes ( very slow haha ) and fell only 2 times !!! :cool:

Isle of Man TT is a tough game, indeed. But, in real life it´s hell. So many people died on the most dangerous course (256 drivers since 1911, remember the Dunlop brothers). So don´t worry about crashing on the PS4.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
couldn`t agree more Silverball , it`s so unreal to watch , without a doubt it`s the most dangerous race in the world . I love my car and bike races , I try to watch all of them . this game is so great , you really get the feeling of speed . I try to go fast , but i crash quite often . it`s the first racing game I`ve played that I crash so much , but boy what a thrill , I just love it . it really gives you the feeling your there .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kentucky Derby was great , they almost needed goggles and snorkels !!!! it`s really funny , most of our big races are run lush green turf . it`s so strange watching big races overseas on dirt , sand :cool: Justify was really good !!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kentucky Derby was great , they almost needed goggles and snorkels !!!! it`s really funny , most of our big races are run lush green turf . it`s so strange watching big races overseas on dirt , sand :cool: Justify was really good !!!

I enjoyed it as well. My wife had trouble watching it. She's always afraid that horses will get injured on a sloppy track like that. They should cut the coverage a bit. Way too many hours for such a short event. I could go for a two hour broadcast. Show the drunks, the prettied up ladies, the beautiful horses, then get it on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.