The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that`s why with lush turf I feel more at ease for the horses . also when we have a big race , say the Melbourne Cup our biggest race . it`s a public holiday in Melbourne , 10 races for the day and the fun we have with drunks and the nice looking women , it always turns out to be a great day . it goes for about 8 hours , so it`s a long day but fun :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody dickheads , horse racing . 3 banned for life another 5 bans and fines .investigation took 7 years for horse doping .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep sure do Heretic !!!:eek: here is some great news for youngsters 18 and under . kids with Spinal Muscular Atrophy have been helped by our Government . the drug Spinraza which cost $367,850 au a year has been put on the PBS . it will now cost $39.50 au and $6.40 au for concession per script . we might bag the bludgers but you got to give credit to the them for doing the right thing in helping these youngsters ,well done !!! :cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Surprisingly, after their disappointment with the Neo Geo X, and in spite of the fact that they have had success adding many of their classic games to digital networks, SNK is releasing a Neo Geo mini. Unlike the Neo Geo X, which was based on the Neo Geo AES home consoles, this one will be based on the Neo Geo MVS arcade system.

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/neo-geo-mini.png?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Gonna have to pick one up. Love SNK games. And don't worry, it has HDMI out and controller ports for TV play.

Makes me wonder if any other companies will hop on the mini bandwagon with their own official offerings. Perhaps Sega will finally stop letting AtGames make subpar Sega themed plug-and-plays and produce something halfway decent. Though considering the fact that they outsource most of their compilations to lazy, fly-by-night devs, probably not.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Friday arvo ,all the football ready to start and we got Eurovision this weekend (they started a few days ago ) always look forward to it . I`m bloody hoping young Jessica wins and all of Europe comes to have bloody great party !!! Sydney Opera House would just great .imagine if the could join the Gay Mardi Gras with Eurovision Woohoo what a week !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
getting ready for Eurovision woohoo !!! just re pre ordered the Crew 2 and pre ordered Onrush , can`t wait for these 2 games . the big one for the year will be in 4 months Horizon 4 , I`m hoping it`s in Japan if not my next port of call would be Pommy Land ( England ) either 2 will be great !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Look what Buck and I found.

27194209427_93731a8700.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WOOHOO !!!! good onya Kolchak , give the Tim Tam Slam a go !!! get your coffee or hot choc drink , bite off a small piece of one corner , go diagonally across and bite off . use your Tim Tam like a straw , as soon as the hot fluid reaches your mouth , slam the Tim Tam in your mouth . you have to do that once in your life . just enjoy them with your coffee . you got the original which is what I started on years ago !!!:cool::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eurovision has been great so far , fingers crossed young Jessica pulls it off , imagine how great for Eurovision it would be in Australia PARTY PARTY PARTY !!!:cool: I have a soft spot for young girl from Cyprus (my Greek heritage ) . at least Eurovision puts great big smiles on peoples faces :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
He’s a very good friend. Been sick the last couple of days. Throwing up and not eating. Had him to the vet this morning. Tests came back fine. Probably just ate something silly. But at 14 we didn’t want to take any chances. They pumped him with fluids as he was a bit dehydrated and he’s feeling better already.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Eurovision has been great so far , fingers crossed young Jessica pulls it off , imagine how great for Eurovision it would be in Australia PARTY PARTY PARTY !!!:cool: I have a soft spot for young girl from Cyprus (my Greek heritage ) . at least Eurovision puts great big smiles on peoples faces :cool:
Was wondering if you were watching, it's almost breakfast time, right? We also got it here, on Logo TV which is the LGBTQ cable channel.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar yep , it was great !!! I loved the Israeli girl , she was so good . well done everyone . we are off to Israel next year WOOHOO !!!!:cool::cool::cool: a rest and midnight all the EPLfinal round on at the same time !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
He’s a very good friend. Been sick the last couple of days. Throwing up and not eating. Had him to the vet this morning. Tests came back fine. Probably just ate something silly. But at 14 we didn’t want to take any chances. They pumped him with fluids as he was a bit dehydrated and he’s feeling better already.
bloody hell Kolchak , Buck is older than my dad !!!hehehe:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.