The Random Thought Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Aw man, my comment wasn't until the 2nd page, so it didn't get converted! Wanted to see what I translated to.

N

netizen

Thanks for the rap battle, yo. But It's about time ya'll peeped this extra crispy new beat Imma bout to drop fo ya'll rite here!

Check this out!!be all like netflix but for dat comic books, like dat fly-azz Storm, on your iPhone and iPad, from the company that put out x-men.
I know it's super fly and totally phat, but there's only one thang dats half stankomania bout dis ting. It's only for dat dam fruity phone company.
Apple Biatch!!

Uh, this reminds me too much of when I was a forum moderator for an online music community.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

See, that's the kind of online multi player fun I want on TPA. I'm guessing that they can't offer it to us, or anything other than tournament play since that wasn't a part of the original Roms. Bummer. I got excited and then had reality crush me :(

N

netizen

See, that's the kind of online multi player fun I want on TPA. I'm guessing that they can't offer it to us, or anything other than tournament play since that wasn't a part of the original Roms. Bummer. I got excited and then had reality crush me :(

That was almost my exact thought process when I found this video.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Got a White Water installed in my local pool hall that I'm friendly with yesterday, the distributor I contacted couldn't have been more awesome and he drove two hours to deliver it :D

It compliments T2 and TZ quite well :)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Daylight saving time can f*ck off! I live in Sweden, the sun doesn't even set in the norhtern parts, we ain't saving no daylight we are trying to save some night time! Damn you DST forcing me to get up one hour early!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I thought I'd share this awesome score. Figured I'd never see this again, so I snapped it.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah sure, Photoshop. Actually, the most unbelievable thing in the photo is that I was playing EatPM even though I have TZ, STTNG, AFM and CC.

N

netizen

I would really hate to read/hear the amount of hate that would rain down on TPA and FS if any of the games behaved like TZ did in this PAPA semifinals round. This could be the most frustrating multiball run ever, but Keith Elwin handles it like a Pro. (No Pun intended.)

http://youtu.be/LLE572t-7R8?t=15m

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.