The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
triple alive , just watched the Preakness , Justify . wow I thought it rained in Kentucky , boy what was that , they almost needed scuba gear this time . nice horse !!!:cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I enjoy the IPL !!!:cool:

Nowadays, a lot of Germans enjoy watching the pommiest of all pommy sports, which is Darts.
(however some of the pommy darts players only take a pommy shower)

"ooooonnnnneee huuuuunnnndreeeed annnnnnd eeeeeiiiggttthhyyyy!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
triple alive , just watched the Preakness , Justify . wow I thought it rained in Kentucky , boy what was that , they almost needed scuba gear this time . nice horse !!!:cool:

Yep it's been raining on the East Coast for about a week and a half now. When I finally mow my lawn, I'm going to have to take a hunting rifle in case there are tigers living in there....

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Had to take the younger pomeranian Sylvie to the emergency veterinary clinic. She's staying overnight for now.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
the Pastor from the US was so funny ,he made it so warm and loving !!! :cool:

Dear Wolfson, as not being a royal-wedding fan, initiated by your post, I still just watched a Youtube-Clip of his sermon. You are damn right, this afro-american pastor was just amazing, so rousing, so warm, so full of life and love, that many of the wedding-zombies got quite confused. The gospel-choir singing "Stand by me" fit well.

Don´t know, if the Queen was "amused":confused:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
One was sozzled on gin a dubanone i suspect, i knew harry back in the day so if this girls not asnake he doest his bit and is very awareof his born privlege, it never entered our interactions

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Had to take the younger pomeranian Sylvie to the emergency veterinary clinic. She's staying overnight for now.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she's feeling better today.

On a side note, I guess nobody told Vegas they are an expansion team. Geez I was pulling for Winnipeg, but that Vegas team has something special going on.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
We have friends in Winnipeg, not that they're hockey fans (between the 4 kids and the 2 dogs, they don't have time for much else). Mind you my wife knows people in lots of cities across North America so name a (non-New York) team and I can probably dig up a connection. Except Boston. Sorry, Boston, I just can't. Lovely city but your sports teams suck.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
that Vegas team has something special going on.

they call themseleves golden misfits ...

my theory, some of them were truly mad that their former team didn't protect them,
they want to show that this was a mistake.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Dear Wolfson, as not being a royal-wedding fan, initiated by your post, I still just watched a Youtube-Clip of his sermon. You are damn right, this afro-american pastor was just amazing, so rousing, so warm, so full of life and love, that many of the wedding-zombies got quite confused. The gospel-choir singing "Stand by me" fit well.

Don´t know, if the Queen was "amused":confused:
Silverball , Queen Liz learnt her lesson when Princess Di passed away , we love Harry down here ,one of the boys . he`s grown a lot since his younger boofhead days !!! his charity work is well received , later on this year he`s coming out here with Meaghan for the Invictus Games in Sydney :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Biff , they remind me of the Ice Hockey movie with Paul Newman years ago , Slap Shot , that a funny movie of misfits haha !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I appreciate the best wishes guys.

Unfortunately she didn't make it. Sylvie was born crippled, no one wanted her. It seems her body just didn't have a long life in it. She was only about 1 and 3 months. I took her and loved her and gave her the best life I could for what little time she had. I just wish I had more time with her.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry Citizen , your a good young man , to take one less fortunate in to your life , I hold you in high esteem .

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Chin up citizen as a dog lover myself i havent been able to get another in 3 years for a few reasons but that **** stings

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.