The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great pics Citizen !!!:cool: couldn`t what I saw last night , IPL (cricket ) for Women , it was great . our Aussie and English girls playing in the same team. game went down to the wire . IPL is Indian Premier League .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I just placed my order for my Visual Pinball Table by Ultra Customs Cabs 2-7 weeks . paint job , whatever they give me , I`m not fussy . just over 700 Pinball Tables and 12,000 vertical and horizontal arcade video games , old style . $2,600 au del is free . I picked them for the price first of all and they are at Clontarf about 37 km from dads place . the one from Perth was nicer but too far from home and $1,600 au more expensive . it had 863 tables . just had a call it will be 9 weeks , they got 55 tables ahead of mine . design is going to be a mixture , suits me fine . :cool::cool::cool: upgraded the PC$140 au extra :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody oath !!! there`s about 106 Visual Pinball tables , 514 Future Pinball tables , I think there is Zen FX2 and FX3 tables about 64 tables and about 54 Pinball Arcade tables . Darryl just sent me the Art work , it`s a mixture of 9 different pinball tables , there is Rudy , Indiana Jones , Fish Tales ,The Addams , Spider-Man ,Elvira ,The Genie from TTOAN ,The King from MM , The Monster carrying the Girl from CFTBL . Darryl is a Kiwi and 2 of my Grandsons are half Kiwi .:cool: it`s perfect timing the World Cup starts in about 4 weeks and it goes for about 4 weeks , so straight after the World Cup !!!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just placed my order for my Visual Pinball Table by Ultra Customs Cabs 2-7 weeks . paint job , whatever they give me , I`m not fussy . just over 700 Pinball Tables and 12,000 vertical and horizontal arcade video games , old style . $2,600 au del is free . I picked them for the price first of all and they are at Clontarf about 37 km from dads place . the one from Perth was nicer but too far from home and $1,600 au more expensive . it had 863 tables . just had a call it will be 9 weeks , they got 55 tables ahead of mine . design is going to be a mixture , suits me fine . :cool::cool::cool: upgraded the PC$140 au extra :cool:

Sounds cool Wolfy. Be sure and give us a review with some pics when she arrives.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sure will Kolchak , just got get one of my nephews to show me how to put the pics on , I`m hopeless on the PC :rolleyes::eek:i`m alright sending pics on my mobile haha :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot , why the price is cheap , it has one set back glass which is the same as the artwork on the cabinet and no DMX , the scores are at the top of the table. that doesn`t bother me because I was looking for a table I could afford . it`s got nudge on it . I like things simple and one less thing that could go wrong . the big thing was to be able to play a Pinball Table without costing a fortune and I`m getting over 700 tables . the price with the pc upgrade works out to $2,740 au which is about $2,150 us . which to me is a great price . !!! and because the boys are delivering the table themselves , there setting it up and showing me everything , this boofhead is happy !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , I think it`s about 12,000 retro games . thanks Biff , really I`m totally clueless when it comes to anything technical. I`m waiting on one my nephews to come around , they got girlfriends , you know the story . when they were living with us , it was great any trouble , they were here to get me out of any pile of .... I got myself into hehehe :cool: I`m also looking forward to the retro games as well . Ice Hockey has been great , and the Celts vs Cavs has been great . Euro Championship this weekend Liverpool vs Real Madrid . my son follows Liverpool , normally I go against my son , but this time I`m going for Liverpool , they Football the way it should be and so does Real !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep I got to admit for the price it`s a great little setup . I`m also allowing some tables and retro games are going to be crap . I think you have to expect that !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
spot on Heretic . World Cup , a month of joy getting up in the middle of the night during winter , don`t feel sorry , our winter is mild , about 10-12c at night to about 20- 22c during the day . a week or 2 after the table should arrive . I`ll be like a kid in a candy store . my game setup will be complete . VPinball table with retro games , PS4 PRO , XBOX1X and 55 inch 4K HDR TV , Racing computer chair and Logitech g29 racing wheel , Thrustmaster T300 RS racing wheel and that`s it !!!!:cool: total cost of my total setup $6,490au , oh I forgot $2,800au for my Alienware Laptop so $9,290au . so that`s about $7,450 us , I`m happy !!! the only regret was the Alienware Laptop didn`t need one that expensive .:eek:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
surfing the channels again ,Rugby League , Rugby Union and Aussie Rules , in about 5 hours Fulham vs Aston Villa to see who goes up to the EPL . then after that the big one Liverpool vs Real Madrid in the Euro Cup Final !!!:cool: what a night and morning coming up . my Stevie took the day off work tomorrow to watch his beloved Liverpool win !!! :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
plus F1 Monaco qualifying on tonight as well , coffee coffee and more coffee hehe and ice cream . sleep in tomorrow :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
plus F1 Monaco qualifying on tonight as well , coffee coffee and more coffee hehe and ice cream . sleep in tomorrow :cool:

Pig in ****e enjoy dude, the local pub will be full of emtionally repressed footie fans tonight then crying on each others shot udlers, i wouldnt mind if they could carry a beat and remember a lyri

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Well, sorry to say that, but I lost my interest in Formula 1. No more charme, no thrilling action, dealing with danger. It seems, that the power of the car is accountable for 90% of the successs. And, last but not least, the leading drivers are either unlikeable (Verstappen, Hamilton, Vettel) or dull. There is no comparison to past F1-Racing, when I was fan (Salutes to Senna). But that is just my opinion.

Liverpool vs. Real Madrid in the Euro Cup Final? I´m crossing my fingers, that Liverpool will win. I met Herr Klopp several times in a Hotel in Mainz in Germany, which was the residence of my parents, visiting me and also the location for Mainz05, preparing for home matches. Really a great guy, upfront, no arrogance, charismatic. But, well, Zidane has a strong personality, too. Guinness and Kilkenny beers are already chilled.
Besides that, Liverpool always reminds of four fabulous guys I really adore. Bought the 50-anniversary edititón of SGT. Pepper, which was released in the week, I was born, in 1967. What a sound, amazing, remastered from scratch by Giles Martin, the son of mastermind George Martin. A most have disc-collection, including earlier Version of the Pepper-Songs and gems like Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Silverball , so true about the F1 !!! I`ve been lucky this week , there has been heaps on TT Isle of Man on , the one I liked the most was the Fans Top 20 Riders , WOW that really opened my eyes on the riders of the past and present , all guts . that was one the best sports documentaries I have seen !!! good morning all , Fulham vs Aston Villa on now , I think it`s worth $200,000,000 au for the winner on entering the EPL !!!:cool: then Liverpool vs Real Madrid !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Spotted just now... Real Aussie ones
35a4ad39c5d71c6b0bbb5bff8b6fca32.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar they don`t half miss ya . $3.99us , were I go there on special once a month for a week 2 packs for $5.00au , about $4.00 us . I usually buy 8 packets !!! Cup Final ready to start ,well done Fulham back with the big boys :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.