The Random Thought Thread

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
I cannot stand the farce that is the "grid walk" (on TV) that always occurs before the start of an F1 race.
The endless parade of "celebrities" who wouldn't know one end of an F1 car from another, attending their first race (often as a guest, so, without paying!) telling us that it's "exciting to be here!"
The rush to talk to any and all drivers the presenters can grab amongst the throng of people who, (IMHO) have no business being there.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'll miss it when Channel 4 loses F1 next year...

end rant

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
And you didnt even invite me, what have you done for me lately

Oooo yeah. Well, my card still has 80 credits left on it if you want it. People were in a hurry so I couldn't use all of them. Be sure to get a slice of pizza while you're there though. The slice was so big it was like 4 put together.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Wolfy did you see that crazy bicycle kick that put Real Madrid up 2-1?
sure did , and Gareth Bale is a big man , the ball was wisked over so quickly and for him to do they that so quick was fantastic . the sorry tale was the goalkeeper , he`s going to cop flak for the rest of his life .I always tell my son the only thing missing from Liverpool is 2 great goalkeepers and 1 more centre half . they got Kieta already coming from the German League and he`s a forward . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Nice crowd has come to watch.
who won it hehe !!! Aussie Willy , cause it was great , and who won the F1 Monaco another Aussie Danny and the Dutchman Mark won the bikes on both days at Donington Park , we won`t talk about Gyro Italia , the pushbike peddlers are known to take a few extra stimulants to help them along , the Pom won that won !!! I had a great night and morning !!!:cool:

blompottan

Jan 5, 2015
TPA needs a nice pinball controller. Why did they not support pinball Wizard? Cos it sucks! I have one and gyro funktion are broken, needs recalibrate all the time as it build up heat in the box. Building a smaler table top controller. Do we have any projects like that here?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Great look at Mars coming up. Should be fantastic. Can’t wait for it. Bought a new magenta filter. Hoping it will give me a better view of the ice caps.

Now is the time to check out Jupiter. Big and bright in the southern sky right now. Unless you are smothered in clouds like me. :(

Last edited:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Great look at Mars coming up. Should be fantastic. Can’t wait for it. Bought a new magenta filter. Hoping it will give me a better view of the ice caps.

Now is the time to check out Jupiter. Big and bright in the southern sky right now. Unless you are smothered in clouds like me. :(
Rain and thunder I’ll sleep well tonight

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Yeah, same crap weather I have. I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow. Supposed to rain all three days. Guess I’ll get a haircut then hang out with Buck. Maybe talk the wife into movie and a pizza.

Heres hoping for a few clear hours dude, try and take a pitchure of the falt earth as yaweh ntended, failing that the matrix is almost 20 years old get the popcorn out, storm photgraphy ispretty cool too, i havent done anyin years i just took what i thought looked good but people always seemed impressed even pros weirdly, it was a fun happy bby tho

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.