The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
here we go a month of HEAVEN !!!IPhone , laptop and XBOX1X all setup . this is my 14th World Cup , and Martin Tyler the Pom whose is the best commentator ever , even better than old Jimmy Hill the other Pom !!!:p:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak about another half hour , opening game Russia vs Saudi Arabia . the best , all politics thrown out the window , just enjoy the sport !!!amazing how sport brings all us boofheads together as one !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not today tonight my time Friday 10-00pm then 1-00am in the morning and 4-00 am .I think you are about 15 hours behind us , if my time is right that will be the 10-00 pm should be 5-00am Friday , the 1-00am should be 8-00am Friday and the 4-00 am should be 11-00 am your time . if you don`t work on the weekend you should be able to watch about another 6-8 games :cool: Egypt vs Uruguay , Morocco vs Iran then big one Portugal vs Spain :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep Eldar , the sub just scored . Kolchack the time diff I gave you was 17 hours not 15 hours , so add a couple of hours to your time for the matches , good to see the home country chalking a win ,always like to see the home country go through to the next round . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
proud of our Aussies and what about tiny Iceland against Argentina !!! :cool: we have our faves , but boy is it great when the little ones give it to the big boys . that`s why we love football !!! went out to restock my Football food , 4 litres of ice cream 20 pkts of Tim Tams which were on special $1.80 au a pkt , choc cherry coconut , ice coffee ice cream and chewy caramel MMmmmmm !!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
proud of our Aussies and what about tiny Iceland against Argentina !!! :cool: we have our faves , but boy is it great when the little ones give it to the big boys . that`s why we love football !!! went out to restock my Football food , 4 litres of ice cream 20 pkts of Tim Tams which were on special $1.80 au a pkt , choc cherry coconut , ice coffee ice cream and chewy caramel MMmmmmm !!!!:cool:

Watched the Iceland match. That was a surprise.
And how did Peru not win. Seemed they carried most of the play.
Germany with a loss? Mayhem in the streets?

Those caramel M&M’s are pretty good:)

Sounds good to me. Will have to give them a go.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Must say, Iceland didn't really surprise me, they finished first in qualifiers and played
an outstanding European Championship two years ago and eliminitated England.
Every smaller country should pick Iceland as a role model. :)
On that day I received a post card from Iceland, delivery only took 23 days. :)
But thanks anyway "Islandspostur".

Germany with a loss? Mayhem in the streets?
Expect mayhem, when we win a game. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
M& Ms caramel going to try Naildriver , sounds great . this is why I love the World Cup , no other World game has it , anyone of any given day can beat anyone !!!:cool: Biff is so right about Iceland ,they started a program about 10 years ago which is working , a population around 300,000 this is unreal !!! Germany vs Mexico what a match end to end , Kolchack , a team like Peru can be all over the other team and still not win . on a lovely note , the opposing fans lifting a wheelchair person up high to watch his team !!! amazing how the fans come together from all over the World , take note when watching the crowds in the stands during a match , you`ll see them intermixed !!! I`m enjoying every moment on the field or off it !!!:cool: :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m not really a soccer fan, as you can probably tell by my comments. But I always enjoy the World Cup. So much drama and every team is so skilled. Each match worth watching.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just come back from paying a bill , couldn`t get the caramel M&Ms , I got banana split and lamington M&Ms , they are great !!! Kolchack you don`t need to be a fan to enjoy the World Cup . watching all the different nations coming together , brings joy to all of us . I can`t wait for Qatar WOW in the Middle-East and the hot weather !!! but the one in 2026 takes the cake , Canada , USA & Mexico ( thank god snake oil salesman Trumpy won`t be around to stuff it up :D ) first time 3 countries , how good is that . I believe 10 games in Canada & 10 games in Mexico & the USA gets 60 games . 48 countries for the first time , WOW !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great night and morning of World Cup Football !!!!:cool: I thought our pollies were bastards for sending refugees offshore , USA your pollies are bigger bastards for taking children away from there parents , and pulling out every bloody deal , the way your pollies are going , the USA will be living in total isolation , that`s not the USA we all know , who is always willing to help !!! :confused:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great night at the World Cup !!! Messi & Ronaldo will never come near Maradona & Pele . Messi & Ronaldo have played in the best teams in the World , teams full of internationals in there first teams & 2nd teams . Maradona & Pele played in the eras were defenders would be put in jail if the tackles were made outside the ground . let`s see them do what Maradona did , went to Napoli who had never one anything . with the help of Brazilian Careca he won 2 Italian Champs and a Europa Cup plus a World Cup & World Cup runner up .:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
My appetite is coming back with vengeance

hi-fibre-lo-gi-loaf-ham-cheese-salad-super-sandwiches.jpg

Reflexes are still shot but the mojos coming back, feed me or get out

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts