The Random Thought Thread

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
KveP4S0OYzksvUsnd-SMMOLowWrPADZVgDaVvZPMCvSl7UtTjWuj0k-O26h7jyVjNZMePrwE_r2vr4O7fI5w7Sjm=s350

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Heretic you always put a smile on my dial , Kolchack your reply , nice one !!! got everything out of the way early today , I have dad set on YouTube watching movies by his faves , John Wayne , Errol Flynn , Kirk Douglas , Martin & Lewis , Gary Cooper , Greek movies , so he`s right , and I`m relaxing for tonights World Cup games !!!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I don't like Buffalo/hot wings.

But I did have some Lee's Famous Recipe chicken tenders. Best fried chicken breast tenders you're gonna find.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , what a waste , flags half mast . had a great night and morning watching the World Cup , Belgium looked cool , Mexico not bad and Germany got out of ships creek with a beautiful goal !!!:cool: Irish beat us in the Rugby last night , oh well :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
with all the World Cup action I forgot to let you know the Crew 2 has an open beta on XBOX , PS4 & PC . I have it pre ordered , but I played the beta on PS4 PRO , beautiful . I`ll try it on my XBOX 1 X . handles better than the first , but it really hit me while I was driving at night , pure art !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Watching England vs Panama. Is there a mercy rule? Yikes!

Ok, time to pick which team you think will take the cup. I guess the smart money is on Brazil, but I will go with Belgium.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't like Buffalo/hot wings.

But I did have some Lee's Famous Recipe chicken tenders. Best fried chicken breast tenders you're gonna find.

Never heard of these. But I like the sound of them. Is this a regional chain?

We have lost several thousand barrels of Bourbon in a collapsed rickhhouse in Bardstown KY. What a sad day.

Man down! Sad news indeed. Can’t even drown your sorrows on that one.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Watching England vs Panama. Is there a mercy rule? Yikes!

Ok, time to pick which team you think will take the cup. I guess the smart money is on Brazil, but I will go with Belgium.
Kolchak , before it started I picked Brazil and my dark horse Croatia . Belgium is a great pick they are playing really well . all the years I have been watching the World Cup I can`t remember such an open Cup !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar , Mexico & England , spot on . I`m so glad the Poms have picked the youngsters that have a bit of flair about them . apart from the 1966 & 1970 & Bobby Robsons 1990 teams , the poms refused to play the great young talent they had over the years !!! you know the stiff upper lip stuff !!! it could be the year of the Poms , that was so hard to say , I`m laughing at myself hehe !!!:cool:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Is that the new local place you told me about? Shame for a young start up

No this was about a hour northwest of me. The new distillery up the road from me just got done with another Rickhouse 3 million $ price tag. Unbelievable the amount of lumber that goes into those buildings.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts