The Random Thought Thread

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
That's pretty odd. From Chinese restaurants?

Yes. Here's another one for you.

o.jpg

Chow mein sandwich.

Which is typically pretty much just a plate of chow mein with a bun ceremoniously tossed in, as though you could actually pick it up and eat it as a sandwich.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I hear the USA has shoe smugglers from Canada , when do you want me to stop laughing hahahahahahaha……..!!!!!:rolleyes::cool: haven`t stopped hahahaha…!!!!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
oh well we`re out ,now I`m watching great tense matches Argentina vs Nigeria and Croatia vs Iceland . we`re getting to the part of the World Cup I love , the knockout stage !!! I wish it was knockout from the start !!! :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Germany knocked out !!!! sack that dumb f,,of a manager . why did he change the team so much . our Asian neighbors well done !!! there in Russia give Loebi a one way ticket to Siberia . and Sweden through . I still can`t believe my eyes !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big night and morning coming up , last group games and then what I love the best in the World Cup the knockout stage !!!!I see Trumpy Wumpy is now picking on Harley for moving some manufacturing to Thailand to avoid the tariffs , does this dipstick moron realise that Harley have manufacturing plants around the world , golly geez we got one here , and I think in India and Brazil !!!!! you can only laugh from afar .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts