The Random Thought Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Poutine - somehow managed to avoid.
Drove/rode past the hockey hof a few times but didn't go in. Hockey's not my thing.
Smuggled stuff from England and New Zealand. Nothing Canadian unless you count cheesey souvenirs.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Poutine - somehow managed to avoid.
Drove/rode past the hockey hof a few times but didn't go in. Hockey's not my thing.
Smuggled stuff from England and New Zealand. Nothing Canadian unless you count cheesey souvenirs.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Please tell me kt wasnt vegimite?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Gotta love road trips. What’s your longest, fellas? I’ve done Michigan to California and back. It’s 4 days each way, so 8 days round trip. Thankfully had some time in between to break it up a bit. Michigan through Nebraska is really flat and boring up until Colorado, then everything west of the Rockies is absolutely gorgeous, pretty much non-stop mountain ranges all the way to the ocean.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As a kid, my dad was a trucker, so I used to go on the road with him as a little snot before I started school. We did some long hauls all over the east coast. I remember bits and pieces, but the early 80’s was the pinnacle of american trucking. Rolling down the interstate jamming to ZZ Top and keeping your eye out for “smokies” to warn the boys on the C.B. radio, pulling into truck stops and playing pinball and Dig Dug in the arcade. Pretty cool memories.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
As a kid, my dad was a trucker, so I used to go on the road with him as a little snot before I started school. We did some long hauls all over the east coast. I remember bits and pieces, but the early 80’s was the pinnacle of american trucking. Rolling down the interstate jamming to ZZ Top and keeping your eye out for “smokies” to warn the boys on the C.B. radio, pulling into truck stops and playing pinball and Dig Dug in the arcade. Pretty cool memories.
Jeff , this is every youngsters dream WOOHOO !!! I use to love going on train rides as a kid . now that I`m an :cool:old fart , plane is the go !!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm more of a flying guy. Haven't done many road trips. Drove to Virginia once and to the thousand island area of Canada. But that's as far as I have driven.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Irelands about 450 miles as the crow flys. My parents have barely lefta. 2 mile adius in their lives maybe a short holidayin an empty field 30 miles way once a decade....

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good onya Heretic , I`m smiling at you waiting for the World Cup to start !!!:cool: are you cheering on your Pommy mates by any chance ? hehehe !!! :rolleyes::eek:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
good onya Heretic , I`m smiling at you waiting for the World Cup to start !!!:cool: are you cheering on your Pommy mates by any chance ? hehehe !!! :rolleyes::eek:

Sports in ireland is comlicated mixed with politics and religion so its pretty unhealthy i wish all teams well thosepoir multi millionaires naires

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I just came back from behind the couch. I found a pair of socks, a set of golf clubs (I don't even play golf...?!) and DB Cooper (who do I call now the FBI aren't looking for him?).

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happy 4th of July mates , it`s 4th of July down under , you all have to wait a few hours . have a great day !!!:cool: I never thought I`d be cheering for the Poms , but I did this morning , I just love these bunch of youngsters , and I think it stems from young Southgate the Manager , well done and to Sweden . we only have 8 matches to go , boy has it gone quick , it always does , and then we have to wait another bloody 4 years !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
1 week since I got The Crew 2 , I received 20 free vehicles . first I looked at everything , then I started to buy every boat , plane and bike ,all done . maxed all except for jet sprint boats and air race planes . I`m just hopeless on the air race planes . haven`t touched the hypo cars , jet sprint boats or the monster trucks yet !!! when you race at night , on 4k it is just stunning , unreal !!! there is so much to do , it will keep me going till Horizon 4 comes out at the end of September !!! it`s pure arcade , having so much fun !!!:cool::cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
1869_front.jpg

The truest Aussie racing game.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen , my nephews would`ve played it , I only got into racing about 6 years ago , take a wild guess who got me into racing , correct = my nephews , am I glad they did !!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts