The Random Thought Thread

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Brazil gone :eek:
Glad Belgium won.I wouldn’t mind if someone new wins the World Cup.
Good luck to Russia tonight :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
World Cup replays are airing now on Fox Sports 2 here in the US. A treat for those that missed the action live today.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
midday here , just woke up refreshed for another 2 matches in 12 hours . got everything done for dad straight after the match , I set him up watching Humphrey Bogart movies .great matches early this morning . yes we could have a new winner at this World Cup , only France & England left who have won the World Cup . Kolchack I hope you have the day off for tonights games !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Saturday here, games are at 10am and 2pm so quite comfortable time wise.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Yes, I’ll be watching for sure. Did promise the wife that we’d go out for Tex-Mex food at some point, but should be no problem fitting that in.

Sweden vs England, then later on Russia vs Croation

That Swe/Eng match should be a gem.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the Poms have come up with a beauty for Trumpys visit to the UK . a giant baby blimp of Trumpy in a diaper , good one Poms , for that alone I hope you beat Sweden in the morning !!!:p:eek::cool::rolleyes:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Go Russia!!!
Gonna be tough to get out of bed at 4am to watch the game especially when its the middle of winter here.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
pm1109 , Brisbane last night at midnight 19cel middle of Winter . you know our motto , Queensland beautiful one day , perfect the next !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Enchiladas for me too. My favorite place to go to has a bunch of varities. I like to get the enchiladas rancheras, which are cheese stuffed enchiladas topped with shredded pork carnitas and red enchilada sauce. That or something called zarape, which is carne asada strips, chicken and chorizo cooked with onions and two different peppers, topped with cheese sauce and served with tortillas.

Of course you can't go wrong with a simple chimichanga either, those are probably the overall favorite among people around here.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ended up with a shredded pork carnitas burrito. It was a place I’ve never been to before in a strip mall. Menu was setup kinda like a Chipotle’s.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.