The Random Thought Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
stay safe everyone in the path of the hurricane , my thoughts are with you . what world does that orange boofhead live in ? he says he did a great job in Puerto Rico , 3,000 people lost there lives , and they took out $10,000,000 from FEMA and gave it to ICE to lock up kids in cages . that`s what us Aussies call a f...… c... !!!:cool:

We appreciate the sympathy from the rest of the world about being led by the Cheeto. There's a large swath of our country that thinks he's great, there's another portion that doesn't but voted for him and don't want to admit they might have had a change of heart, and then there's the other half of the country that can't wake from the nightmare. Good times.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
We appreciate the sympathy from the rest of the world about being led by the Cheeto. There's a large swath of our country that thinks he's great, there's another portion that doesn't but voted for him and don't want to admit they might have had a change of heart, and then there's the other half of the country that can't wake from the nightmare. Good times.

Yup. I honestly seem to do best when I try to ignore the news, sadly. It's just too damn frustrating.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Hm. A shoutout to some official ports of top classics, Mother Russia Bleeds, modern Kunio-kun, Castle Crashers, Fight'N Rage and they didn’t shy away from mentioning SoRR. Yeah, it's a respectable PC beat 'em up list. Double Dragon Neon isn't the greatest but it's ok and I understand why they included it. It sure as hell beats IV. They missed The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Chris we feel for you all , first we laughed at him ,mate I`ve never seen anything like him , I thought you could backstab him like we do here in Aus by your own party . in the last 10 years both our parties backstabbed 2 Prime Ministers each of there own party . I stopped laughing at him when they started separating the children .:(

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Jeff that`s tops !!!:cool: there great those oldies . Horizon 4 looks great on 4k tv & XBOX1X , I`m so glad they went to the UK ,we have Wales , England and Scotland . we got 2 expansions coming !!!:cool:

Getting ready to try the PC demo here in a bit. The screenshots I’ve seen so far look great. Gameplay looks like a blast too.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Here's a screenshot I just took...what a gorgeous game:

D4SIFsv.jpg

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The problem with saltwater taffy is you buy a bag because it's delicious but then you end up with half a bag of reprehensible garbage flavors.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
off to Tweed Heads for 3 days swimming with my Grandson Jackson at Jack Evans Boat Harbour ,catch up with you all on Tuesday !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Jeff , we did . fine weather except for the wind . lucky we had a doctors appt today , we are both sick , can`t talk , chest infection . we`ll be right . how`s your 4k tv going ?:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Loving it wolfson. Glad you had a great trip buddy, but get well soon!

Well, I never thought I'd see a Mario Kart penis analogy in the presidential headlines. What in the hell is this world coming to? lmao

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to hear ,the 4k tvs are perfect for gaming . strange times indeed Jeff , the sooner that orange Galah ( Aussie slang , loud-mouthed idiot )leaves , the better for you guys and the rest of the world hehehe !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just registered with the Australian Govt. for organ and tissue donation for when I kick the bucket . I was at my Aunties funeral last week and we were discussing organ donation , one cousin said you have to register with the Aust. Govt . I said bulls... , we put it on our drivers license , I was wrong!!! :eek: . it seems relatives were not allowing body parts to be removed after a loved ones death , so the Govt. stepped in , great move . like to know , what system do you have in your country for organ donation ? :cool:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Great move Wolfson. Never thought about organ donation until 25 years ago. My son died at age 20. The doctor was asking about it. I decided to do it. A lot of people where helped.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
so sorry to hear Naildriver , no parents want to see a child go before them . I want to commend you on your action , I believe if I`m not wrong around 14 people get helped . my mother always use to tell us to the right thing , and help others . I have been putting on my license D for Donor for ages , until I found out last week .

Members online

Members online