The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hi Kolchak and Jeff , my table arrived !!!:cool: it feels so different to playing on tv with a controller . I`m very happy . just stopped to watch the AFL Grand Final . Horizon 4 has been great , after 24 hours , I`m on level 53 , 80 cars in my garage . I`m so crazy that I`m watching the Grand Final on my laptop while playing Horizon 4 on tv hahaha , bloody stupid aren't I hahaha !!! this clip is the Tweed River entrance , the small harbour in front of the buildings is Jack Evans Boat Harbour where we go swimming , at the end you`ll see Duranbah , where the surfing school is , and the rocks at the end is Snapper Rocks Coolangatta https://youtu.be/ar42AdSKFFg , you can see the Hinterland in the background . not much sleep this weekend !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Fantastic news wolfson! what pins have you played on it so far? Gorgeous view from the chopper. The wife and I will be heading to Pismo Beach next month for a little getaway. There’s a hotel we like to stay at with a nice oceanside view and beach. Really pretty stretch of coastline. When the tide goes down, there are a bunch of caves you can explore. Here’s a photo my wife took last time we were there:

C1_B388_E9_0_D4_C_45_F7_BA0_D_12_F0_B4367_E51.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that`s beautiful Jeff , my type of place , I`ve been playing the EMs . there is that many tables I figured just play 1-2 a day , no rush , just enjoy :cool: Abra CA Dabra and Baseball :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oh baby, I love both of those EMs. Abra Ca Dabra is one of my all-time favs, and of course I'm a baseball nut being a Cubs fan. Sounds like you're set for life!

The Loafer was kind enough to help me get the latest version of Visual Pinball running so, here's a little video of me flailing around on Metallica:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Forza Horizon 4 going great , 172 cars , passed level 200 now I`m on gold level 6 , finished Goliath , bought all houses and the castle. what a beautiful game . now for the VP Table . your not going to believe this , I`m really enjoying TPA and Zen 2 & 3 . I was surprised how nice they play , but that is only my opinion haha !!! . the EMs are fun . you come across some tables that don`t play , but when you have 1,130 tables , it doesn`t bother me , and I was told beforehand . I haven`t any of the new VPX tables , oh well can`t have everything . I`m very happy !!! the volume is unreal loud , very loud haha !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sounds great man. Plus you could probably add VPX tables manually if you wanted to, but sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. Honestly when WMS launches for FX3, it’ll be even better than VPX imo.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
so true Jeff , I`m so useless when it comes to technical things , I`m leaving it offline so I don`t stuff anything up haha !!! . Jared and his Children are coming over this Saturday , can`t wait !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Great to hear Wolfson!

[MENTION=6915]Citizen[/MENTION] that sucks man. My parents live in the U.P. and for awhile they were averaging about one deer a year. I think they have the insurance company on speed dial.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , Naildriver is a cheeky bugger !!! German communities will be having a few drinks and those nice sausages all around the world this month !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak , Naildriver is a cheeky bugger !!! German communities will be having a few drinks and those nice sausages all around the world this month !!!:cool:

Yep, we won’t be competing with Munich, but we had a great time. My wife is of German heritage, so she really loves the food and music.

Members online

Members online