The Random Thought Thread

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Great to hear Wolfson!

[MENTION=6915]Citizen[/MENTION] that sucks man. My parents live in the U.P. and for awhile they were averaging about one deer a year. I think they have the insurance company on speed dial.

The annoying part is I was going to trade it in the next day. Had to wait for the body shop to finish it. So then I was gonna trade it in today. Yesterday the exhaust fell off.

This car won't leave me alone.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This car won't leave me alone.

ChristinePoster.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I was just thinking about the horror movies of the 1970s , although there were some goodies , boy there was some crap , they were so crappy I forgot there names haha !!! to this day I still reckon The Exorcist was the best , I had seen it when I was 14 , even though it was R rated , the local Rialto theatre at West End which was owned by a fellow Greek , was our savior . movies started on a Thursday , so the owner told us to come on a Wednesday night , which was always quiet . we were lucky buggers , we got to see a lot of R rated movies !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rumor has it that the Stern Beatles pin that will be coming out in the near future will be the Seawitch layout with spinning discs added. The three version will be $10,000, $18,000, and $35,000 in price. Heard this on Kaneda’s podcast. Crazy if it’s true.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Rumor has it that the Stern Beatles pin that will be coming out in the near future will be the Seawitch layout with spinning discs added. The three version will be $10,000, $18,000, and $35,000 in price. Heard this on Kaneda’s podcast. Crazy if it’s true.

Well those are down from the prices TWIP had listed, at 15/25/50. You know those prices have nothing to do with the cost of the license either, it's all about Stern knowing Beatles collectors will pay those prices.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, driven by collectors much more than pin lovers. Especially for a rehashed layout. Only making 100 of the $35,000 model according to the podcast rumor.
Pretty disgusting cash grab. I thought Batman 66 was bad. :eek:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I'm more disgusted by the spinning discs.

Ned Flanders will need one of each edition.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , bloody unreal prices , nearly fell over when I was reading it !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.