The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we have some real happiness over here , Harry and Meghan are to open the Invictus Games this Saturday . boy are they doing the rounds , and nice to see people smiling and much needed rain in Dubbo . Meghan has been charming everyone , she`s a breath of fresh air !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
haha Kolchak , not wrong !!!;) about $49,000 au . with that money I could buy the best 80 inch 4k tv , Arcooda`s best VP Table , PS4 PRO , XBOX1X a racing cockpit with the best Fanatec racing wheel setup and still have money left over to burn !!!:cool:

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
ChristinePoster.jpg
I caught John Carpenter in concert a couple of days back.
He played Christine as his encore/finisher.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Today the propane man has learned a valuable lesson: Don't drive off the side of my driveway in Fall (or Winter or Spring).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That’s what you call keeping your finger on the pulse of the fan base.

I absolutely love the description of Munch Mobile: “Play as a sentient car with very stretchy arms”. Doesn’t get much cooler than that.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As a paraplegic, I have a ton of respect for them too. I used to have a hand cycle, but it was way too much work. I'm what you would call a lazy paraplegic haha...although my arms are really ripped just from day to day wheelchair use, but I try to conserve the rest of my energy for really important stuff...like gaming, shredding blues guitar, slapping my wife's ass as she walks by, etc. :cool:

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
your a cheeky bugger Jeff haha . should have seen yesterday an English Lass lost her chain on a hand pedaled bike . she finished by turning the wheels , what heart and spirit WOW !!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.