The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well said, syt. It’s disgusting to tweet that right after thousands lost their homes. The town of Paradise in Nor Cal was wiped completely off the map. Trump is so out of touch with reality...but of course this is mild compared to half of what he says. Sometimes I wonder if there’s anything he could say that would actually get him in trouble. Seems like every day he takes the shock value to another level and gets away with it. Pretty messed up and spooky if you really think about it.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just found out the home of my long-time boss burned to the ground in Malibu. He’s the owner of Malibu Yogurt and some other companies (I used to be his web dev before I retired). Thankfully he and the family made it out safely.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Chris and Jeff , we feel for you all as we have these fires happen all the time . stay safe my mates . life is more important than anything else .FMD I`ve been watching , unreal , at least the orange man is in France . I saw that tweet , what a dickhead , you would never hear our Prime Minister say that , and if he did he wouldn`t be Prime Minister for long .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ll tell you a little story , a few years ago we had a cyclone in North Queensland , then we had devastating fire in Victoria . people lost everything . the people of North Queensland , when they received there money from the Govt. they donated it to the fire victims of Victoria , because they had nothing left . then you have this orange moron threatening to cut , he is an absolute disgrace to Office of the Presidency .

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The thing is, this isn’t even about politics, my dislike. This has everything to do with the man himself. It’s behavior you wouldn’t accept from any other person in a position of authority, let alone the leader of any country.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
how true Chris , I never liked Georgie Bush , but he had manners and never acted like a child like this orange moron . :cool:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I've loathed Trump since the '80s. In that time, he's been a Democrat, an Independant, and a Republican. Has nothing to do with party affiliation. He's just a horrible human being.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
how true Chris , I never liked Georgie Bush , but he had manners and never acted like a child like this orange moron . :cool:

Exactly. I didn’t think Bush 2.0 was the sharpest tool in the shed, but I never doubted his respect of the office.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the poor people of Paradise , I couldn`t watch it for long , I got too upset . what makes your fires worse than ours , is your population is about 13 times that of ours . everyone stay safe .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just started playing Falcon Squad on iOS. Fun old school shooter. Sometimes it’s just relaxing to play a simple easy to understand game. There are some ads to sit through, but it’s free.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I work for the state. Holiday for PA state workers.

I can usually tell from the traffic in the morning, but to be honest I-81 is getting a load more traffic these days (I'm thinking drivers are just avoiding the construction in I-83 and going the other way round the beltway) so there's more in general coming from Baltimore and other points south.

Members online

Members online