The Random Thought Thread

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
For Rdr on PC. You can Use PlayStation now and stream play it via PC. Especially if you already have the DS4 controller. Expensive to keep up with every month, but for 1 or 2 PS3 games that you know you’ll play, not bad for a month rental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Which i know, is not the point of waiting for the "enhanced" PC version, but for someone who has the PS3 already and is too lazy to go downstairs to plug it back in to the TV and likes his PC setup better anyway, I could play a "PC version" whilst being somewhat in denial.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
finished RDR2 , I`m on epilogue part 1 . that was a great game , can`t wait to finish the epilogue so I can go stupid . I`m not giving any spoilers . I find with Forza Horizon and the Crew games , I have the most fun after I`ve finished them , and go tropo . I`m presuming there is a couple of days in the epilogue , and then there was stuff I missed and there is Austin to explore and go nuts at the same time !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry Citizen , there is a big twist , but a goody . it really surprised me . I`ll just say this , I was so sad and then I became happy again !!!:cool: this game really got me , not even my racing games could match this , and that`s saying something from me !!!:cool:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Anyone else like to blame not having seen the show or movie when losing a pinball match in a tornament? Its like "oh man i havnt cought up to date on walking dead so i had to let that ball drain ya know cuz spoilers". Or "man ive never seen Game of Thrones so I dont know how to properly recreate the scenes from the show with the ball". As if that is how pinball works.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
RDR2 online , rank 22 , got all 5 stable spots . having a lot of fun , even with dipsticks trying to kill you haha !!! I think this is the best game I have played not counting all my pinball games , and on par with my Horizon games 1,2,3,and 4 .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah. Initially anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go multiplatform eventually, the last two games were released on everything under the sun.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Apparently the budget was very low for hiring a guy to do the English translation on the box for my new keyboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.