The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike it is , I don`t know if you noticed , but us Aussies love taking the piss out of ourselves and everyone else . I`ll get you Pizza and Sooshi Mango and a few others . difference between Italians and Greeks by Sooshi:cool:
Mango .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m off to Melbourne on Tuesday with my daughter and the 2 grand kids for 5 days . I`ll have all 3 cheeky monkeys together , you know who`s going to be the door mat and punching bag hehehe !!! since it`s the weekend I`ll leave you some shows .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak must`ve been bad , really bad. ZREXMike thanks , Sir Les is the male side of Dame Edna , we love our comedians taking the piss out of our pollies . we don`t stand for our Prime Minister , we yell abuse at our pollies , you got to give them credit they take it in there stride , except for the nut cases .:cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I enjoyed the Meg, because it knew it was silly. Sorta like how I felt about Hurricane Heist. So long as the movie knows not to take itself seriously, I can go for the ride. Plus, Statham is awesome. Would love to see him go mano y mano with Keanu.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this not a comedian , this our former Prime Minister Bob Hawke , one of the boys , piss pot we all loved him . 1 clip is the morning we won the Americas Cup and the other is the reunion .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
before you start thinking he is a clown , he is a Rhodes Scholar , and was President of the ACTU , Australian Council of Trade Unions .:cool:

Members online

Members online