The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Europa Final about to start , should be a you beauty . Chelsea vs Arsenal .:cool: two Pommy sides , boy oh boy have the Poms have had a great year . then on sunday the other two Pommy sides play for the big one , Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur , can`t wait . then the following week the Women`s World Cup starts in France , any of 10 countries can win it . my pick France and of course Australia ( fingers crossed )great teams here , you also have big guns USA , Germany , Japan , Brazil , Sweden and the surprise packet , the English Girls , they have a well balanced side .:cool::cool::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sure will Kolchak , I`m in my element this time of years . I see the Raptors got through . next week the State of Origin Rugby League begins . here`s a sample :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
our first Queensland State of Origin captain 1980 , big Artie .we all loved Artie . :cool: in his retirement he lived up the road from me on the Gold Coast .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
there is one thing I love about the Poms , when you get there football youtubers from different clubs sitting together watching a match . in this one , the Europa Final , Chelsea vs Arsenal , I think we have boys from Newcastle , Liverpool , Manchester United , Chelsea and Arsenal .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver and Kolchak , sorry to hear about Leon`s passing . I`ll be honest , I have never heard of him . I did a check up on him , born in Nicosia Armenian parents . I watched a lot of clips on Leon , boy is he one cool dude . I wish I had known of him before ,he`s the type of artist I would love to watch .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big one about 9 hours away . too excited can`t sleep . all I want is a great game . my son follows Liverpool ( 5 time winners ) , Spurs have never won it . the 2 managers are part of the influx from overseas that have changed the game for the better . I was thinking of the great Ferenc Puskas today , he has a place in every Greeks heart , even though he was Hungarian he took Panathinaikos to the Euro Cup and he also won a Championship here in Australia with South Melbourne Hellas . he was like Maradona :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Don’t wear yourself out before it starts Wolfy. You’re like a kid on Christmas morning. Any special foods or snacks for this event? Enjoy the game. (I know you will)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
had leftover pizza at midnight , for the game I`ve got peanut m&ms with ice cream , mobile next to me as my son will be sending messages every 5 mins . yep thanks Kolchak , doesn`t matter how old we get , when it comes to sport and music we are little kids , and that`s the way I love it . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s our 2nd day of winter , mmm ice cream !!! our winters are mild , it`s 2am and it`s 17 Celsius that`s about 62 fahrenheit :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.