The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nearly there , good win Liverpool . I`ll check dad then I`m hitting the sack . Kolchak , yep perfect that weather . the coldest we get is early morning , about 6 Celsius about 43 Fahrenheit .:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Watched the EU election results last week on telly, and when 2 consecutive MEP's were announced with the same name I assumed whoever was typing the names had made a mistake. Only just found out that the very, very, very, very much more unlikely possibility is true - Alexandra Phillips is a new MEP, and Alexandra Phillips is another new MEP! As if Brexit couldn't get more bizarre than it already had.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...r-representatives-in-south-east-a4152036.html

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
nearly there , good win Liverpool . I`ll check dad then I`m hitting the sack . Kolchak , yep perfect that weather . the coldest we get is early morning , about 6 Celsius about 43 Fahrenheit .:cool:

Weather sounds sweet. If it wasn’t for all the poisonous critters, I’d consider living there someday.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that`s a good one wilbers . no worries Kolchak , I`ve been keeping an eye on all the boofheads dying climbing Everest . what`s up there , rock and ice . come to Lamington National Park , about 1,000metres high , rain forest , plenty of water . the only thing that could go wrong is maybe a red belly black , death adder and throw in a tiger snake . there`s plenty of pythons up there , but there harmless .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
something not right Kolchak , sad when you think about it . even if you don`t follow Liverpool , you got to admit the fans and players put a smile on your dial :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , I wish I was there . how`s this ad for the Women`s World Cup , and Optus giving school kids the whole World Cup for free , brilliant :cool:

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
Didn’t know where to post this nor if it is of any interest [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION]

Stumbled upon a listing for ROLLER GAMES £900 approx. Obviously, UK based seller, so probably rules you out but wanted to at least let you know.

Can give more details if desired. Don’t have the link to hand right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Didn’t know where to post this nor if it is of any interest [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION]

Stumbled upon a listing for ROLLER GAMES £900 approx. Obviously, UK based seller, so probably rules you out but wanted to at least let you know.

Can give more details if desired. Don’t have the link to hand right now.

Well I appreciate the heads up, but conversion rates and shipping would indeed eliminate it from consideration. Plus I don’t have the funds right now!

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] No worries, just thought I’d let you know as I have heard of UK based collectors, buying stuff from North America as there does seems to be folks who transport tables across the Atlantic periodically throughout the year. Buyers sort of book their purchase onto these transports. So there probably is a way of getting it done but I don’t know any more than that. But just wanted to give you the heads up as that seemed a fair price.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WOOHOO State of Origin starts tonight . although my place is in New South Wales , I go for Queensland , because that`s where I was born . some highlights from last year .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
us cane toads ( QLD ) 18 defeated the cockroaches ( NSW )14 WOOHOO!!!!:cool: now for game 2 on the other side of Australia , Perth .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver every now again they give Melbourne a game , this is the first time for Perth who have a beautiful new stadium . I`m just waiting for a Euro semi Portugal vs Switzerland . here`s the highlights from last night :cool:

Members online

Members online