The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
here`s a funny one . Mat and Andrew played together , and Andrew was one of our best ever . Mat does a rugby league show
, sometimes Mat brings the old man in .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big night and morning , watched Ash get to the French Open semi , the Dutch beat the Poms , Women`s World Cup starts tomorrow and Monday morning the Final Portugal vs Holland . oh boy , great weekend of sport coming up WOOHOO!!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done Ash , into the French Open Final tomorrow night . I got sport coming out of my ears this weekend WOOHOO !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
switch3flip ,thanks a lot , there`s so much on this weekend . since the NBA playoffs are on , I thought I`d show you how my relos in Greece follow basketball .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I found this one it`s got the fans above , by the way the Aris fans singing is sometimes R rated , the way I like it .this is USA fans vs European fans .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s mainly the Turks and the Greeks , Italy and Spain might be similar . it`s like watching a football match switch3flip .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
oops Serbia as well , Olimpiakos of Greece and Red Star Belgrade of Serbia are I believe sister clubs , or something like that .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s usually done before a match , sometimes during a match to intimidate the opposition . I`ll get a vid to show you how they do it . this Aris Salonika of Greece and the other team is Boca Juniors of Argentina , the other pyro boys . it was a friendly . if you look , there holding the flares in the air , there also letting sky rockets and crackers off . your right , amazing no one gets burnt or killed . fun to watch .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big afternoon , night and morning . 3 Rugby League matches , 2 Rugby union matches , 2 Aussie Rule matches , throw the Women`s Final in tennis from Paris and then 3 Women`s Football World Cup matches . you could say I`ll be cactus by morning :p:p:p

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
big afternoon , night and morning . 3 Rugby League matches , 2 Rugby union matches , 2 Aussie Rule matches , throw the Women`s Final in tennis from Paris and then 3 Women`s Football World Cup matches . you could say I`ll be cactus by morning :p:p:p
You are forgetting the cricket world cup, and Canadian grand prix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar I didn`t forget , there part of the plan . the Women`s World Cup is my Optus app which covers the EPL , all Euro matches club and country , then on my Kayo it has about 50 different sports . with Kayo I can split the screen into 2 , 3 or 4 screens . like right now I`m watching Germany vs China on the tv good match so far , on my laptop I`m using 4 screens I`ve got 2 cricket matches , England vs Bangladesh , NZ vs Afghanistan , Rugby Lions vs Hurricanes and the Tennis from Paris . I keep my finger on the pulse . Saturday night into Sunday morning is the biggest night for sport .:cool:

Members online

Members online