The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done England , they took the foot off the pedal after the 3rd goal . the Pommy invasion of Lyon is on !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
start of the weekend , sport left right and centre , I`m licking my chops at the USA vs France game , should be a hum dinger . I picked France from the start , so I`ll stick with them . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good onya Naildriver , it`s a shame these 2 meet in the qtr final , it could`ve been the final . i can`t wait , not long now . you brought back memories for me on the many times i turned up late for work because of football . like today most finals are on about 5-6 am for us here . 1974 late for school exams , 1978 , 1982 , 1986 late for work , then i had my shop , normally start about 7-7.30 am , late every time , everyone knew where i was . then 2002 it was in our time zone . Friday afternoon about 5-00 pm busiest time in the shop , where was i , in the back of the shop with most of the customers watching Brazil vs England , my son was working with me , but lucky we put on extra girls that afternoon . my son and myself still piss our selves laughing of that afternoon .:cool: here we go , good luck girls !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a great match , shame it wasn`t the final . the USA girls sure know how to win . well done to both sides , I just loved the game . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not wrong Naildriver , what a semi in Lyon USA vs England , both sides have a great following . the English will be coming in there droves to Lyon , and there are heaps of Americans in France as well . I have a feeling it might be the most watched match of any sport , male or female so far this year . I know the USA loves their girls and Poms are the same for their girls . for me it`s mouth watering , I can`t wait !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nearly stuffed up , I thought the Holland vs Italy was in the morning . lucky I put it on to this mornings replay , bloody hell the game is on shortly and the Germany vs Sweden game is on just after that game . not fair on the girls that they have play in the heat . the other 2 games were played at night , the first game is starting 3-00 in the arvo French time . well good luck to all the girls , it`s ready to start .:cool: I`ll pick Italy and Germany to win .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Dutch pretty much dominated the first match today. The second surprised me. Germany looks so skilled, but Sweden was so good with long balls. They are a fun team to watch. Glad I finally got to see some action.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
same here Kolchak , good games . my picks went down the gurgler . I switched over to the cricket World Cup Australia vs New Zealand and fell asleep , I was little bit tired . it`s 6.36 am , at the moment I`m playing pinball waiting for Dad to wake up so we can start our day .:cool:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
What’s the plan for today Wolfson. I got an early start on mowing the yard. Takes about 2 1/2 hrs. Then settled in to rest this old body. It’s 91 this afternoon.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Cut my grass last night. Wasn’t going to miss the action today.

Wolfy, you need to squeeze in a little sleep before you pass out on the floor in front of the TV.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver and Kolchak , winter here only mow the lawn twice in 3 months . took Dad for a walk then went shopping , had lunch , slept for 4 hours . playing a bit of pinball waiting for the cricket World Cup game to star tin about 45 min . England vs India , should a good one . feel let down with no Women`s World Cup for a few days . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
forgot , Dads lawn takes 10 min to cut , Greeks and Italians , we cement everything . my place is in a 55 unit complex , no lawns for me to mow , nice .:cool: since 1987 I have had a unit .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.