The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar ,bloody hell no way , that`s one hell of a drive , I`m a wussie 100 km ( 60 miles ) from Brisbane to Tweed Heads , that`s it for me :eek:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Driving home to Pennsylvania from Savannah, Georgia. 10+ hours, around 700 miles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Savannah looks beautiful. Hope it was worth the drive for you.

My wife is at the beach in Asbury Park NJ with her sister today. She saw the Silverball Museum and said I would love it. Have to check that out one of these day. Any of you guys ever been there?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Savannah's a great little city, we were only there a day after a week on Hilton Head Island SC (lots of beach time!).

Highlights of the trip:
- Drove past (but did not stop at) www.thesouthoftheborder.com, which is advertised, heavily, for at least 100 miles. Needs to be seen to be disbelieved.
- Lunch at Bojangles (fried chicken chain) in Lumberton NC, presumably the largest small town south of Fayetteville NC.
- Gas at the first stop in Virginia, along with everyone else (gas is 30c cheaper in VA than in NC).
- Thundering rainstorm just south of Richmond VA.
- Heavy heavy traffic in northern Virginia, bit the bullet and paid for the express lane.
- Currently in a pizzeria just inside the DC beltway. Probably another 2 hours or so until home.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
LOL. Think I only ever saw one full episode of South Park, but still Kenny has seeped into my consciousness!

The actual answer is Bill Paxton.

You are correct. You win a cheap cigar!

I was so bummed that I couldn't get the answer. When I saw the answer I was mad that I didn't get it. Forgot about him in the Terminator movie. Knew someone here would get it pretty quickly. Well done.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I was clueless on the answer , I hardly ever remember the actors , when I watch a movie I like to be taken to another space . that`s why I like movies like , Harry Potter , Marvel and a great comedy . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Dad got up early , nice weather , got our walk in . we just finished watching Red Dog , I forgot how 1970s songs were in the film . I still piss myself every time I watch . :cool: I forgot it`s based on a true story set in the 1970s , the miners came from all over the world .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
man I forgot how good the movie was . now getting ready for tomorrow morning , USA vs England , can`t wait !!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.