The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to hear Naildriver , should be one hell of a game . we are lucky here in Australia , the last 5 years we have Women in Rugby League , Rugby Union , Aussie Rules and Football ( soccer ) , they are improving all the time . there games are stand a lone now . I watch most of them . and tonight the Ashes start for the Women in cricket against England , and we have the Women`s World Cup in Netball starting soon . Netball is a little bit like basketball , you are only allowed 2 steps and you must pass the ball , it`s fast and action all the time .

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
$425 for a ticket to Friday's France vs USA match. Ouch
Wonder if Dedpop will be there with his face painted?

If you do Dedpop we would need pic’s please

I can`t wait for the qtr finals ,should be great , Dedpop if you go , have a great time mate . I`ll be watching , France were my pick , and we have never had the winners of the Men and Women coming the same country at the same time , wouldn`t that be great .:cool:

8961589.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Dedpop doesn`t matter , there`s always the next World Cup . France have put on a great World Cup . I`m hoping the next World Cup might be in Australia 2023 , if we get it I`ll be buying tickets on day 1 of sales . I`m just watching the Women`s cricket Australia vs England . that should take me through to the USA vs England semi in Lyon in about 6 hours . what a world we live in , and how great it is . if you had told me 20 years ago I would be watching these 2 Women`s matches one after the other , I would`ve told you pull the other one ( leg that is ) . mates I`m so proud of how far Women`s sport has come . it makes the world a better place !!!! :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
no worries :cool: nearly there , laptop got the cricket , close match nearly finished , big game very close now , watching on the tv . just seen some USA fans eating popcorn , that`s what I`ve got for this morning with a bowl of jelly , Greek yoghurt , thick custard , coffee ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon . big surprise Megan Rapinoe not in the team , hope she`s not injured , I love Megan , she always gives her all :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
after 9 min USA 1-0 beautiful goal , USA all over them at the moment . put a smile on your dial Kolchak . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
USA 2 England 1 fulltime , credit to both sides , one great gripping game , this American side is so good , kudos girls :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike you`ll like this , we had our Logies , awards for television . our mate Tom ,did
a send up and did a crap campaign . because it`s voted by the viewers , you wouldn`t believe it , he bloody won . a lot of people were pissed off , I loved it .:cool:

Members online

Members online