The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
found my next visual pinball table , maybe in 1-2 years . it`s 4K , GTX1070TI , all the bell s and whistles , force feedback , tilt and super speakers . name is Retro Play Australia , total cost $5,300 au . they are in Melbourne .:cool:
only puts in about 300 tables , all FX3 and VPX , he can put other tables if you ask .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is a few months ago when I came across Retro Play , I always have a go at our Pommy mates and Dave is a United fan . man I Can`t wait , but I have to . and speaking of Poms ,
we play them in the semi of the World Cup in cricket , in about2 hours .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this will go straight to my place at Tweed Heads , it`s funny , I was reading today the top 10 retirement destinations in Australia , No.1 Tweed Heads , No.4 Coolangatta , they are Twin Cities , I had a big laugh !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Also not surprising. BK is the worst of the big fast food burger chains. Pretty much everything they have is awful.

I used to like their double cheeseburgers at least but even those have gone way downhill in the last 10 years.

100% agree. My least favorite fast food joint by a good margin. Although almost all of them have gone downhill in the last decade.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
bk=welcome to popcopy :)

wolfson, scorched earth means going in with blowtorches, napalm, etc., and leaving nothing left alive. shotguns won't cut it when u got 200 million of the sobs. any bodies of water will need a good deepwater horizon treatment with flames covering the surface area. :D

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bk=welcome to popcopy :)

wolfson, scorched earth means going in with blowtorches, napalm, etc., and leaving nothing left alive. shotguns won't cut it when u got 200 million of the sobs. any bodies of water will need a good deepwater horizon treatment with flames covering the surface area. :D
ZREXMike , I know what it means haha , but a bit of fun is needed . I`ll get a couple of clips for you so we can all have a laugh .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the Poms spanked our bums in the cricket , so now we turn our attention to the World Cup in Netball which starts tonight .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Think of it from the cane toads' perspective, they have to put up with 25 million Australians.

giphy.gif

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
what bothers me most is that they are poison, kids could get killed. i guess a bounty could be put on them, like in fla with the snakes, those big pythons or anacondas that are a problem in the everglades. of courses that would not solve the problem bcuz of the number of them and the facts that the land is being overrun. i think i will stick with scorched earth. u guys are in trouble down there, what military u have needs to be brought to bear. a movie will be made later. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike we`re right , up at Darwin at the top end , we have our secret weapon , the US Army Base . the crows have learnt , if you flip and eat the underside they won`t die , as the poison is on the topside of the cane toad .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Crows are darn smart. I’d like a pet crow. I’d walk around with him on my shoulder. At parties we’d do card tricks together.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody oath , I till laugh at my Dad , the last dog he had he use to feed it mars bars and ice cream . why not the bird ?:cool:

Members online

Members online