The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we`re a little crazy ZREXMmike , just settling in , Manchester United vs Perth Glory , just had a big packet of chips and now a big bowl of ice cream , coffee , vanilla caramel and macadamias and rum and raisin , tummy happy .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great , what an early night for me , the United Perth game and Simona winning in the tennis / I wonder can we have for the first time our Orthodox Brother and Sister winning the Grand Slam , go Novi .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
cricket World Cup England vs NZ , hope our cousins from across the ditch can get up , and between the tennis . another long night .:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think MLB, NFL, etc could learn a lot from how cricket does its replays! Imagine replay reviews being played back on the big screen with the umps talking through it being broadcast to all!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
your dead right Eldar , what a World Cup Final , we`re into the super over , the Kiwi`s were a bit unlucky when the ball hit the bat and went to the fence while the Poms were running between wickets . I`m so glad I stayed up for this , it`s 4-06 am I`ll going for nap straight after this .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done England , your first World Cup . well done to both sides , that was a great Final . off to gaga land .:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
your dead right Eldar , what a World Cup Final , we`re into the super over , the Kiwi`s were a bit unlucky when the ball hit the bat and went to the fence while the Poms were running between wickets . I`m so glad I stayed up for this , it`s 4-06 am I`ll going for nap straight after this .:cool:
Forget a nap, I need a holiday! Been up since 6.30am watching this, the grand prix, didn't get to see any of Wimbledon, watching the Yankees now... Oh and I still have to mow the lawn!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
know how you feel Eldar , I skipped the tennis because the cricket was so good . mowed the lawn early Saturday morning , only takes 10 min not much . we are spoiled for choice , and we got the Rugby World Cup in September from Japan , fantastic our time zone , should be all afternoon and evening matches for us . I think our cousins across the ditch will take it out . :cool: you got to love the Poms , I give them heaps , really we love them .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
got 3 football matches tonight in my time zone , fantastic . from Perth we have Manchester United vs Leeds United , from Nanjing we have Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers and straight after that game , Manchester City vs West Ham United , it`s 7-35 pm here and it all starts in 13 min . great night ahead !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this seems funny for me , just after midnight and I`ve just seen 3 games . normally I start watching at this time . Manchester City look unreal again .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just settling in for African Cup of Nations Final , Senegal vs Algeria , I love both sides , but I won`t sit on the fence . I`ll go for Senegal .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The C8 is the least Corvette looking Corvette to date.

Looks like they finally just gave in and decided to go full European supercar with the design.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Pretty cool, mid engine car now. I'd say they will go back to a front engine within a couple years or so, depending on sales. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , Holden is bringing it out to Australia . since Holden and Ford stopped making cars , we`re getting all the American cars , Mustangs around everywhere and now we`ll have the Corvettes .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what an early night for me , from 6-30 pm Leeds United vs Western Sydney Wanderers , Manchester United vs Inter Milan , West Ham United vs Newcastle United , Manchester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers . some are on at the same time , but the best I can go to sleep just after midnight when all these games have finished . I`m just watching 2 Rugby League games , Newcastle vs Eastern Suburbs , Canberra Raiders vs Western Tigers , then the real fun begins .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.