The Random Thought Thread

karl

May 10, 2012
The silver ball and me are not friends tonight! Could it be the alcohol that has come between us?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

If ever a friend or a 'buddy' offers/dares you to try this stuff, tell 'em to do it first at all costs. It'll be hilarious.
I am glad I never partook* in said sauce. A quick google search in the WC helped a bit.

*is that a word? I really can't tell right now.

I only tell you this 'cause my other buddy was pukin' blood the night after. It tore him up good.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If ever a friend or a 'buddy' offers/dares you to try this stuff, tell 'em to do it first at all costs. It'll be hilarious.
I am glad I never partook* in said sauce. A quick google search in the WC helped a bit.

*is that a word? I really can't tell right now.

I only tell you this 'cause my other buddy was pukin' blood the night after. It tore him up good.

Wow! What was the said sauce?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Title

The only thing hotter is pure capsaicin? crystals. No thanks. I'd rather enjoy my food.

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
So it's not just a clever name?

Oh no! I was watching a buddy pace back and forth for almost a half an hour sweatin' and cursin' and pacin' and drinkin' and pacin' and swearin' to the unseen. It was purty funny. Foresight is forewarned though.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Oh no! I was watching a buddy pace back and forth for almost a half an hour sweatin' and cursin' and pacin' and drinkin' and pacin' and swearin' to the unseen. It was purty funny. Foresight is forewarned though.

Do a YouTube search of that hot sauce name! :D

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I am expecting two "major" events tonight in virtual pinball world. Both Zaccaria and TPA should have iOS updates rolling out. Problem on the TPA end: My CC expired and the replacement got lost in the mail. I am waiting for the 2nd replacement to be sent. Since the original card is dead i cannot transact anything through iTunes therefore i will be unable to purchase table pack 15 right away until the replacement arrives. There is a chance replacement may arrive today.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I am expecting two "major" events tonight in virtual pinball world. Both Zaccaria and TPA should have iOS updates rolling out. Problem on the TPA end: My CC expired and the replacement got lost in the mail. I am waiting for the 2nd replacement to be sent. Since the original card is dead i cannot transact anything through iTunes therefore i will be unable to purchase table pack 15 right away until the replacement arrives. There is a chance replacement may arrive today.

You could always go out and buy an iTunes card if your cc doesn't arrive today.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts