The Random Thought Thread

N

netizen

For me, a movie about giant piloted robots....no matter how cheesy is as irresistable as a naked woman sitting on a Pin-Bot table with a bag of reefer. lol

What arcades are you hanging out in? I need the address. ;)

Maybe they've been visiting some weird TOR market. A combo of Silkroad and the Ebay Pinball area?

Or the GRC marketing that had been mocked on Pinside has leaked into our consciousness.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
That's not a song, that's a poem. That's not singing, its spoken word. Someone had to be the ******* and point that out! :D

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Day booked off work, pre-booked zoo tickets, back seat full of under 5yr olds, torrential downpour, toilet hell, gift shop hell - need a strong drink, a shower, and at least 2hrs where no one talks to me, in that order!

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013

We will ask Lola and Scooby Doo if citrange, Stonehenge and lozenge rhymes with orange. Lola....Lola...stop eating the sofa. What do you think Lola?

N

netizen

It’s pretty sad when people associate electronics products with lifestyle choices, and judge others accordingly. These devices and companies are loaded with moral and ethical dilemmas, there is very little critical thought devoted to their place in the world, and the differences between them are negligible at best. Instead of saying “Product X is so much better than Product Y” or “Fans of Product X are blind/idiots/fanboys”, we should really be saying “How can we use this technology in a positive way?”

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/Yann...cessful_game_is_also_our_least_profitable.php

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts