Feb 8, 2014
Hey, what's this on my mantelpiece?

bdccdfd63d17da6ae50e3d2a100423f2.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I made so many things.
I don't remember this one.

It's a filthy nasty restaurant that services a meal of burgers or dogs with potato salad and macaroni salad or beans with a chili type sauce poured over the top of the whole thing. Popular in Rochester for some reason. My brother lives up there and he took me there once. Quite the experience. I have heartburn just remembering it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's a filthy nasty restaurant that services a meal of burgers or dogs with potato salad and macaroni salad or beans with a chili type sauce poured over the top of the whole thing. Popular in Rochester for some reason. My brother lives up there and he took me there once. Quite the experience. I have heartburn just remembering it.

My wife has mentioned it in passing, too. She spent a year or two at college in Rochester. One of her sisters went to Syracuse. They must really like snow....

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

Then I have to go back there ! ;)

My wife has mentioned it in passing, too. She spent a year or two at college in Rochester. One of her sisters went to Syracuse. They must really like snow....

Did your wife wish you a...

Happybirthday.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts