The Random Thought Thread

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Howdy Friendly Forum Members:

I am just trying to upload my first image. I think I finally fingered it out thanks to Biff who told me how to do this a year ago in another thread. Thanks Biff!

The image you see is my favorite mountain(s) in the world. This what happened to the Sphinx mountain when the Yellowstone Super Volcano erupted 650,000 years ago. The mountain was three thousand (yes thousand) feet higher before the Super Eruption.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
nice one frankie

Thanks Mr. Heretic. Now if I could figure out how to upload a video, then I would be happy. To load picture I used postimage.org. Now I want to learn how to put a YouTube video on the PAFF. Maybe next year. At least I can upload an image. That's pretty good for this ol' man.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Cool pic Frank.

In regards to Joe Cocker, my favorite memory of him is from a Woodstock documentary that I saw awhile back. The organizers had heard one of his records and loved his soulful sound, so they really wanted him at Woodstock. When he showed up, they wondered who the the heck he was since they were expecting a big black dude based on his voice, but instead they got the skinny white Joe Cocker we know and love. :D

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
More than I can do Frank.

I'm sure you can do it too Naildriver74, my friend.

I searched this forum on how to upload an image, that took me an hour. Then I found a post from Biff from a while back and went to postimage.org and got my image uploaded by trial and error. Surprised when the image popped up in the forum.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Now I want to learn how to put a YouTube video on the PAFF.

This forum has a function to help with this. Look at the tool bar above the box where you type to post, the second to last icon looks kinda like a piece of movie film, just click there and copy / paste the url of the youtube vid you want into the box that pops up. Took me a while to figure out it was there.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
This forum has a function to help with this. Look at the tool bar above the box where you type to post, the second to last icon looks kinda like a piece of movie film, just click there and copy / paste the url of the youtube vid you want into the box that pops up. Took me a while to figure out it was there.

Delightful! Thanks Snorzel, I certainly appreciate your help.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Kolchak%252C+The+Night+Stalker.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Loving the Kolchak art. Must be from the comic book series. Darren McGavin was always great, whether it was playing Kolchak or the lovable father on Christmas Story. He was also in a Christmas episode of Millennium. Not sure if anybody remembers that show. He was even in an episode of the X-Files. As you can guess, he was one of my favorite actors.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I thought it stood for Sugar Honey Ice Tea. They said it in one of those animal animated movies. I don't watch that s***, toy story all the way!

Kolchak, it looks like they service something -.o

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.