Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
If you only have one eye...

giphy.gif

Are you blinking or winking ?

You sick little monkey

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Apparently I it makes you completely unintelligible. Sounds like he's from the hills/mountains of West Virginia-USA

That lad does not sound like a West Virginia hillbilly at all. Possibly just as hard to understand but not in the same way.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Schrödinger is driving home one night and gets pulled over for speeding. The cop asks him if he can search the car and Schrödinger gives his consent. A few minutes later the cop comes back to Schrödinger and asks, "Do ya know there's a dead cat in there?" Schrödinger replies, "Well, I do now!"

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/24/nyregion/after-a-deal-british-chocolates-wont-cross-the-pond.html

This is literally the biggest news of the year so far. Forget the snow. This is heresy, Hershey! Also, they are not that far from me that I can't organize some kind of polite but firm letter-writing campaign, backed up by patiently waiting in their lobby to speak to a receptionist and politely inquire as to whether I could speak to someone connected with this and stoically but once again politely leaving quietly without a hint of disappointment when told "No, I'm sorry, they're too busy to see you right now."

"Angry from Mechanicsburg" will have his day!!!!!!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Did you really need to use the word "heresy" right next to "Hershey"? I thought it was a typo at first. 'Cause y'know, the internet.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Did you know, the candy company that owned the Willy Wonka name did not make a chocolate type Wonka candy for years?

Members online

Members online