The Random Thought Thread

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/24/nyregion/after-a-deal-british-chocolates-wont-cross-the-pond.html

This is literally the biggest news of the year so far. Forget the snow. This is heresy, Hershey! Also, they are not that far from me that I can't organize some kind of polite but firm letter-writing campaign, backed up by patiently waiting in their lobby to speak to a receptionist and politely inquire as to whether I could speak to someone connected with this and stoically but once again politely leaving quietly without a hint of disappointment when told "No, I'm sorry, they're too busy to see you right now."

"Angry from Mechanicsburg" will have his day!!!!!!
Is this part of that bs of Cadbury now not being allowed export their far superior chocolate to the us?? Our president is a national embarrassment. Will mis that wonderful milk chocolate.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I don't get the chocolate thing at all. Cadbury is now owned by Kraft which I thought was a US company, and now this isn't being allowed into the US? Really?

I think Brakel gives us the first quantum physics joke. Does this mean he's the half-life of the party?

Oh dear, it's late and my brain is mush....

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
ELQoT.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.