The Random Thought Thread

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
DANKE SHUMI! What a Spectacular ending to a tight season in F1 GRAND PRIX, and how fitting Micheal Schumacher re-retires as Sebastian Vettel WINS his 3rd stait GP championship joining the only 2 drivers to do so in F1 HISTORY! Juan Manuel Fangio, Micheal Schumacher and now the youngest F1 GP champion and 3x consecutive champion Sebastian Vettel. Not worthy is it came don to the last race of the season between F. Alonso and L. Hamilton all previous champions before Vettel's rise and Locked a 3x consecutive contructor championship. Micheal Schumacher has been a LEGEND to me my whole life and as sad as I am to see him go IM thrilled to know Sebastian Vettel looked up to him as I did and has earnd to fill his place. DANKE SHUMI and CONGRADULATIOS Sebastian Vettel!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
If Ripley is considered to be the poor man's Twilight Zone, I feel I could use an extended stay at the hospital again.
I like flirtin' with nurses too.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I'm still tryin' to figure out if I'm gettin' crazier or wiser, as I get older.

Never stop settin' wizard goals for yourself.

N

Nik Barbour

I'm still tryin' to figure out if I'm gettin' crazier or wiser, as I get older.

Never stop settin' wizard goals for yourself.

I'm less ambitious - I set Standard Goals for myself! (minimal disappointment keeps me smiling) :)

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Yeah! Finally had a really (and I mean really) awesome idea for an epic storyline. See you at book fairs all over the world in 2015, I'll sign your copies of my first published novel there. :)

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Yeah! Finally had a really (and I mean really) awesome idea for an epic storyline. See you at book fairs all over the world in 2015, I'll sign your copies of my first pulished novel there. :)

ok but im not paying and want credit, dont ask why!

N

Nik Barbour

Yeah! Finally had a really (and I mean really) awesome idea for an epic storyline. See you at book fairs all over the world in 2015, I'll sign your copies of my first pulished novel there. :)

Any hints about the storyline?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Not yet. But I think it's genuinely fresh, and my uber critical girlfriend was quite impressed instantly when I told her about it on the phone. As long as I don't suck at writing, this might really become something.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.