The Random Thought Thread

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Just saw this post [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION]. If you have lost someone close, my sympathies are with you...Frankie

Edit: It just hit me that your intent of the YouTube video was to to rib Kolchak and Naildriver. Am I correct?

I over-reacted because personally I've seen a lot of loss in my life and now it permeates the world.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hey Kolchak, this may mean a #1 pick in next years draft, a new coach and a winning record. You are young enough to wait for the 76'ers to back at the top.

They have had a lot of high picks the last few years but it hasn't helped yet. I actually like the coach, but I don't think any coach would be successful with this lineup. Every season I say to myself - they can't get any worse. And every year I'm proven wrong. But I still watch and keep looking to next season.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
They have had a lot of high picks the last few years but it hasn't helped yet. I actually like the coach, but I don't think any coach would be successful with this lineup. Every season I say to myself - they can't get any worse. And every year I'm proven wrong. But I still watch and keep looking to next season.

A true fan.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Saw the new Bond flick Spectre today. If you like the 007 series or are just a fan of a good action flick, do yourself a favor and go see it. Beautiful locations, lovely ladies, fantastic cars, a touch of humor, and tons Bond style action. Just what you would expect and well done.

The new DB9 caused audible drooling in the theatre.

Saw the trailer for the new Star Wars flick and it looked pretty darn good. But I've been fooled by trailers before. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I've been listening to a Jimi Hendrix album for most of the day.

I can't wait until track two comes on.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just got back from a Jefferson Starship and Eddie Money show. Not a huge fan of either act but had a great time. My wife caught a guitar pick.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
image.jpg

Oh, là, là!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.