Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
The sport he loved really took its toll on him in his later years. RIP
Glad to see he's coming home.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
He had a camp and trained here in Pennsylvania. It was open to the public and he was surprisingly accessible to the fans. I always loved when he was on talk shows back in the day. He had such charisma. You didn't have to like boxing to like Ali.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
I agree, Ali was a one-of-kind character, he had wit & a charisma about him. You just don't see that in most famous people now.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm so happy right now, it's hard to put into words. I'll try though. Ok, there is such a thing as karma. To those of you who don't care about personal stuff, put on your blinders right now. Well, I'm getting a hell of a raise at my job for no reason other than that my bosses are actually human, and they call it how they see it. And ontop of that, I'm being offered a job assignment that is 100x less stressful, with a substantial amount of pay raise. It's tough to get into specifics because nobody has any idea what I'm talking about. This is huge. And to those of you who know me, this is a big change for me. I live a life of squaller. Maybe I prefer it that way? This is tough though for me too. I'm already getting the raise because why the hell not? The big stumper for me is the way better payed position. And in struggling with this hard. I like the group of people I work with now. It's a very hard decision. I love what I do already, and I don't know if I've said it before but this is a very very hard decision for me to make. I turned it down already, but it's still up in the air. I'm so honored that they gave me first choice. It's a sweet and sour time for me. Hashtag lifedecisionssuck. Well, just thought I'd share that. Thanks to anyone who made it this far with the readin's. You guys are the best

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'm so happy right now, it's hard to put into words. I'll try though. Ok, there is such a thing as karma. To those of you who don't care about personal stuff, put on your blinders right now. Well, I'm getting a hell of a raise at my job for no reason other than that my bosses are actually human, and they call it how they see it. And ontop of that, I'm being offered a job assignment that is 100x less stressful, with a substantial amount of pay raise. It's tough to get into specifics because nobody has any idea what I'm talking about. This is huge. And to those of you who know me, this is a big change for me. I live a life of squaller. Maybe I prefer it that way? This is tough though for me too. I'm already getting the raise because why the hell not? The big stumper for me is the way better payed position. And in struggling with this hard. I like the group of people I work with now. It's a very hard decision. I love what I do already, and I don't know if I've said it before but this is a very very hard decision for me to make. I turned it down already, but it's still up in the air. I'm so honored that they gave me first choice. It's a sweet and sour time for me. Hashtag lifedecisionssuck. Well, just thought I'd share that. Thanks to anyone who made it this far with the readin's. You guys are the best

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

Yes, yes I do work hard for the dollar signs. Not a she, but whatever (no one's a she on this space anyways). And I just wanted to add that I am also working at the car wash whoa whoa whoa, and such and so forth

*i have been promoted to 'lead car wash person'. It looks really good in a resume. Now I got to tell tell other people to wash cars. It's rad. We go really fast too, due to the roller skates

Last edited:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Yes, yes I do work hard for the dollar signs. Not a she, but whatever (no one's a she on this space anyways). And I just wanted to add that I am also working at the car wash whoa whoa whoa, and such and so forth

*i have been promoted to 'lead car wash person'. It looks really good in a resume. Now I got to tell tell other people to wash cars. It's rad. We go really fast too, due to the roller skates

Are you the one Jim Croce wrote that song about?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.