The Random Thought Thread

invitro

May 4, 2012
I did. Not disappointed. Game 7 is gonna be epic.

I've been somewhat disappointed in this series, this playoffs, and the NBA in general this year. I think I'm cooling on it some and warming to MLB. It happens, no big deal. A lot of things about the NBA right now irritate me.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was kinda watching. Gaming on my monitor. Yankees game on my tablet. NBA was relegated to my 'phone with the volume down. I noticed Cleveland were running up a big gap, so I shut it down when my battery started running low.

Yeah, wasn't much of a game. I gave up at halftime. Hope game 7 is better.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, wasn't much of a game. I gave up at halftime. Hope game 7 is better.

They were saying on commentary how all six games have been blowouts so far, which kinda sucks. I tend not to pay attention to the NBA but do when the finals roll around because there's nothing else on, apart from baseball. So far this year it's been an ill-tempered series with no close contests; not good publicity! If Game 7 is even half as good as that Game 6 from a couple of years back, it'll be good enough. It's going to be another blowout though, unless Curry gets a suspension following his ejection - which would be a shame. If I'm the commish and there's going to be a suspension, make it for the first game of next season, not Game 7 of the Finals.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Why even try anymore if you suck so bad at humor. I still love you Dedpool

I think this was supposed to be a joke. It definitely didn't land though. Yeah MontanaFrank is awesome and I value all of his opinions

**maybe that was the joke though, that it wasn't a good joke. No idea

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts