The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Just a guess but he may have known he was going to prison and having all the fun he could. There's no telling what else he blew the money on. I had a cousin that did close to the same thing.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
"I am rarely happier than when spending entire day programming my computer to perform automatically a task that it would otherwise take me a good ten seconds to do by hand."
- Douglas Adams

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

get with the beat

I can be as merry as the best of 'em but that song really irritates me.

For a start do you know how many Christians there are in Africa? So yeah, I think they do know it's Christmas.

Secondly, there is nearly always snow in Africa. They have mountains, and those mountains get snow.

So shut yer pie hole, Bono.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
**** you bonos a saint! im tellintrump your an ilegal alien!!! now its xmas...i know the objections too the song mate but its xmas!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Happy New Year pin-bros and pinets :p

Any one else enjoy some midnight madness to ring in the new year? I did pause to kiss my girl tho

wolfson

May 24, 2013
seen Elvis boarding the train at Sydney Central heading for Parkes !!!( Parkes is home of the Dish , with out the Dish we wouldn't have seen the landing of the Moon in 1969 ) one problem , didn`t know which Elvis was the real one !!!!! :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Where's Dedpop at? Isn't it Rod Stewart's birthday?

I think he went to the Rod Stuart look alike contest.

Younger than ever.

images

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
gotta love brexit, apples not only increased hardware prices 10-20 percent this week they will increase app prices 25 percent across the board, 1 to 1 on the dollar....ouch...robbery

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts