The Random Thought Thread

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
So sad. I always want Barca out of the tournament asap. They are the best. Now, who knows, maybe my team has to play against them.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bad luck boys , PSG made 1 big mistake , they did not pressure Barca like they did in Paris. to beat Barca you got to play them at there own game , there defence is hopeless under pressure !!!! I think Bayern look the best side so far . :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Switching between 1931 Dracula and Aussie rules football (North Melbourne vs West Coast). Weird combo, but I like both.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Switching between 1931 Dracula and Aussie rules football (North Melbourne vs West Coast). Weird combo, but I like both.
Kolchak pleased you enjoyed the Aussie Rules , I have the Foxtel sports package , 16 channels , I am in heaven 24 hours a day . I try to keep up with every sport !!! we just had the Formula 1 in Melbourne , and what about the Formula bikes this morning , what a doozy in the rain !!!:cool:

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
Kolchak pleased you enjoyed the Aussie Rules , I have the Foxtel sports package , 16 channels , I am in heaven 24 hours a day . I try to keep up with every sport !!! we just had the Formula 1 in Melbourne , and what about the Formula bikes this morning , what a doozy in the rain !!!:cool:
[MENTION=2636]wolfson[/MENTION], are you in Melbourne? What's your footy team? I barrack for Richmond - eternally mediocre but what can you do.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I look after my dad in Brisbane at his place , my place is at Tweed Heads , my daughter lives at South Tweed Heads . I do have a connection to Melbourne , my son lives there . Richmond played well . I know I live close to the Lions 2km away ,and I have my place next door to the Suns , I love the Swans . I think your Tigers will go well this year .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Yeah, I really love it. I watch it on one of those Fox sports channels. It isn't on very often, but I try and catch it when I can. Lots of action and it doesn't get stopped every 2 minutes for commercials.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Yeah, I really love it. I watch it on one of those Fox sports channels. It isn't on very often, but I try and catch it when I can. Lots of action and it doesn't get stopped every 2 minutes for commercials.
yep on Foxtel = no adds , but on commercial tv commercial after every goal !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
USA I want to praise one of your youngsters , Christian Pulisic from Hershey Pens . I have been watching him play for Dortmund in German football , humble and all class , he is a credit to his family and the USA . I am looking forward to his long football life , good one mate !!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I played a bunch of Ghostbusters pro in a mall arcade yesterday. Yes, a mall arcade with a bunch of pins still exists. But it got me thinking how nice it will be to have GB premium as part of SPA later this month. The more I play GB, the more I like it. Just wish I was a better player, so that I could get further into the game. It's a pretty difficult pin imo.
Berkshire Mall Confetti Arcade had; Sopranos, T2, Gorgar, Silverball Mania, Family Guy, BoP, TMNT, South Park, and of course Ghostbusters Pro.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts