The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
3 republicans with a bit of heart , now the knuckle heads can get together and work for the people .keep that boof Trump away .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Correct, that crossed my mind. Don't want to offend anyone. I just like that no one gets what they want and everyone goes home unhappy.

On an unrelated random thought - I don't really like the new Hawaii Five-O compared to the original, but that Grace Park is enchanting. ❤️

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_otm9gibhFp1vkzuj9o1_500.jpg

(sorry)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just came home from seeing Santana. Wife was given some free tickets from her boss at work. For 70 yrs old Carlos can still tear you open with his guitar. Really pretty amazing. Played for about two hours and fifteen minutes. Weird song highlights of the night were a hard rocking version of Stevie Wonder's Higher Ground, and about half of The Police's Roxanne. Played all the expected Santana hits and everyone was dancing and having fun. Plenty of food and drinks as the show was part of the Musikfest 10 day festival in Bethlehem PA. Thunderstorms hitting now, but the weather was great for the outdoor show.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak sounds you both had a great time , ooh Carlos guitar play unreal !!! I`m sitting back Celtic ready to start ,PSG later with Neymar and the Crusaders from NZ playing in South Africa in the Rugby,i`m getting back to normal European football starting again WOOHOO !!!!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Meanwhile, I was shopping on Amazon for a new Surge Protector, and just when I was about to add one to my cart, suddenly all the power in my neighborhood went out...

What is the universe trying to tell me? heh

wolfson

May 24, 2013
here is a thought for the USA,look at our voting system 1. voting is compulsory 2. we vote on Saturday 3. the party picks our Prime Minister .yesterday my group of neighbors we were laughing at that idiot Trumpy , we all said he would be sacked within the hour by his own party here in Australia . our Pollies talk to the media everyday .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
also when we have a catastrophe our pollies join together at the hip straight away . pollies fly to fire or flood or cyclone , straight away our armed forces are brought in , money is made available within 24 hours to help the people . our pollies might carry on like blue arse flies but when something happens they are all one . I am sorry to say this idiot Trumpy is not fit to be President . the USA deserve much better .:eek:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
also when we have a catastrophe our pollies join together at the hip straight away . pollies fly to fire or flood or cyclone , straight away our armed forces are brought in , money is made available within 24 hours to help the people . our pollies might carry on like blue arse flies but when something happens they are all one . I am sorry to say this idiot Trumpy is not fit to be President . the USA deserve much better .:eek:

The people that voted for Trump were sick and tired of of what's going on in this country. The problem is the the majority winner doesn't always win. It's the electoral college decides. I look at it as an experiment that may or may not work.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
The people that voted for Trump were sick and tired of of what's going on in this country. The problem is the the majority winner doesn't always win. It's the electoral college decides. I look at it as an experiment that may or may not work.

I'd say that it is time to end the experiment known as the electoral college. It clearly does not work. It leads to our president being an "experiment" instead of a qualified, mentally stable leader.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts