The Random Thought Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
WTF you get paid to donate blood in the USA , in AUST we get a bicky !!! :cool:

I can't donate blood in the US. They're afraid I might give everyone mad cow disease. But yeah. There are places you can go and they will pay you for it. Not usually in the upscale parts of town, let's say.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can't donate blood in the US. They're afraid I might give everyone mad cow disease. But yeah. There are places you can go and they will pay you for it. Not usually in the upscale parts of town, let's say.
Eldar thanks mate !! the USA sometimes chucks my boofhead brain into a spin !!! :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Serling.jpg

Picture yourself in a boat. On a river. With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
So glad to have a full college football schedule today. I'll be watching my home team Penn State. But the best game is later tonight #1 Alabama vs #3 Florida State.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The most wonderful time of the year

Yep, there's football season and waiting for football season.
Last year I think I enjoyed college more than pro. But I will pretty much watch any football, even high school and Canadian.
My wife hates it. She's on her way to her aunts to can peaches.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just got back from 5 days at Tweed heads and we jumped the border into Coolangatta to a Greek place called Xenia Grill . all the relos were gathered and we had a great Fathers Day !!! I hope you all have a great Fathers Day when you catch up in time as most of the world is behind us in time !!! :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Makes sense if you are on the other side of the globe. Always wanted to head down there and see the Southern Cross and the Omega Centauri globular cluster. Maybe someday.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Love the convicts and some of their more exotic foods, gaylord ice cream and chinos rock but I'd either get in a fight with a 7 foot kangaroo or some spider will eat me alive....luck of the irish

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak grab your telescope and head to the bush , you`ll have the time of your life !!! :cool: Heretic we have heaps of friends for ya , snakes ,deadly spiders , sharks and crocs . we call Australia Gods Country , we have everything that can sting or kill you !!! :cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
true, true, I recently watched a documentary about the Australian Taipain.
The worlds most poisonous snake. In theory, one bite could kill more than 100 men.
14 of the 20 most poisonous snakes and 9 of the 10 most dangerous animals live in Australia.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.