The Random Thought Thread

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
They say life is hard. Bah! Life is easy. It's the people that make it difficult. (Usually for themselves)

N

Nik Barbour

McDonald's breakfast wrap and coffee - is it enough to get me through 8hrs of Saturday overtime??? (tasted surprisingly good)

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
There's nothing like a good weekend in jail to give you a fresh perspective on things.
You can't take the Marine outta the boy.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Good weekend in jail? Did your jail have a pinball machine too? Talk about an odd place to find NO FEAR pinball machine :)
survival tip, get ass claws like my cat! :p

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If FS can't ADD anything to a game, how do they insert thier FB plugg and website on CV?
Most ROMs from that era had a "custom message" feature that was operator-adjustable. Usually it said something like "welcome to <arcade name here>", but it can be adjusted to say whatever the operator wants. Or theoretically whatever you want, if you have the Pro Menu for the table in question.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Most ROMs from that era had a "custom message" feature that was operator-adjustable. Usually it said something like "welcome to <arcade name here>", but it can be adjusted to say whatever the operator wants. Or theoretically whatever you want, if you have the Pro Menu for TOTAN, AFM or MM. (TZ and ST:TNG don't have the feature in their ROMs.)
Both TZ and STTNG have custom message options in the ROM.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Both TZ and STTNG have custom message options in the ROM.
Yeah, about 20 minutes after I posted that, I thought...you know, I remember a TZ back in the day having a custom message, I better look at the manual. Unfortunately you quoted me before I could destroy the evidence! :p

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
My BIG GUNS has that option but with 2 7digit alphanumerics it scrolls across.
PLAY A
REAL GAME
PLAY PINBALL <---7digit :)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
[video=youtube;p5br6aYHmqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5br6aYHmqU#![/video]

I'm stuck in a cave with a knight, a monk and a female scientist...

an ox

May 28, 2012
8398454955_3b92940dd5_c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts