The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good one Jeff !!!:cool:watched the next 2 episodes with my dad . you`re right it`s just getting better on Godless !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great day , same sex marriage finally passed by our dipstick pollies !!! they spent $120,000,000 on a survey for a yes or no vote .they new already the people were for it ,what a waste of money ,they could have put that money in the NDIS ( NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME ) still a bloody great day !!!!:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I’m drunk and sexy, your very welcome, autographs are five Dora’s me love you long time, btw boys I need to do at least a few chat sessions this year so sign yer names up here for casual abuse

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
white-tulip-ken-shuster.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
USA can`t understand your pollies 1. they pass $700 billion for the military 2. now that want to go back to the moon , how many billions is that going to cost ? how about put that money into a public health system ? I had a kidney stone removed , a stent put into my heart , appendix busted in me and I didn`t go in to hospital till the next day , I was a sick boy for 2 weeks and last I had throat cancer from too many ciggies , 7 weeks of treatment 35 lots of radiation and 3 lots of chemo , total cost $000 .I thank my fellow Australians every day, because the tax payers funded my treatments .:cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I had a kidney stone removed , a stent put into my heart , appendix busted in me and I didn`t go in to hospital till the next day , I was a sick boy for 2 weeks and last I had throat cancer from too many ciggies
I never would have guessed. It's remarkable that you still spread so much positivity.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.