The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
if I was Prime Minister , I`d change our Queens birthday , well she`s had a long and good run , new name , PINBALL DAY !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
2 great matches in the morning , Spain vs USA and Canada vs Sweden . I didn`t do the Baileys with hot choch and bits , I filled my big coffee cup with coffee ice cream , filled the rest with Baileys then cut 2 mars bars in small pieces and chucked them in , a bit of cream on top , uummmm nice .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
2 great matches in the morning , Spain vs USA and Canada vs Sweden . I didn`t do the Baileys with hot choch and bits , I filled my big coffee cup with coffee ice cream , filled the rest with Baileys then cut 2 mars bars in small pieces and chucked them in , a bit of cream on top , uummmm nice .:cool:

I'm stuck at work. Gonna miss it. I'll look for the Wolfy sports updates to keep me up on the action.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak I`ll let you know straight after each match . the USA vs Spain should finish about 2 pm your time and the 2nd match Canada vs Sweden about 5 pm . :cool: I hope I got my time tables right , otherwise I`m a big boofhead .:rolleyes:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that was a good match , USA 2 def Spain 1 . the matches are getting tougher , I like that . the standard of football is so good , it has improved so much . I`m hoping the next World Cup comes to Australia , I`ll be there , I will buy the tickets on the first day . I was lucky to see the under 20 World Cup in 1981 and 1993 plus the Olympics in 2000 :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a couple of good matches early in the morning , Italy vs China and Holland vs Japan . and in the time being I`m watching Australia vs England in the cricket , hopefully we beat the Poms .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just watching Holland vs Japan , great game 1-1 nearly halftime . Italy are through , love the way they play . the best news , we flogged the Poms . the Poms went in faves for the World Cup , they have India and our Kiwi cousins left , funny the Poms might be going on and early holiday . it brought back fond memories when I was a kid , Thomo and Lillee use to terrorise the Poms back in 1970s and 1980s .:cool:i found a clip , iwas on the greyhound track on the boundary everyday , yep I wagged school .the Gabba ( Woolloongabba ) ground is only 2.5 km from Mum and Dads place . I still smile .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done to the Dutch girls , both sides were great , that was the best game , 2 technical sides so good to watch :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
[MENTION=6915]Citizen[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up! I just scooped up the free pass.
[MENTION=2636]wolfson[/MENTION] I feel ya. It's crazy how fast games go on sale these days. I keep my eye on Nintendo deals since they generally run a bit more pricey than other consoles even pre-orders go on sale these days which is nuts. I got Smash Bros for $10 off before it was even released.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can`t wait for the qtr finals ,should be great , Dedpop if you go , have a great time mate . I`ll be watching , France were my pick , and we have never had the winners of the Men and Women coming the same country at the same time , wouldn`t that be great .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
everyone who has PS4 check out the specials , there are heaps . I`ll give a couple WRC pack 5,6,7 $22.95 au norm. price $130 , Mortal Kombat XL$19.95 au norm. $92.95 . getting everything ready for tomorrow morning , England vs Norway , should be a great . normally I go against the Poms in the men no matter who`s playing them in every sport , the girls are different . I`m going for them , I hope I don`t put the mocha on them .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.