The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The playfield for the new Stern Elvira House of Horrors. Love the haunted house in the back. Kind of an open playfield in the middle.

9a2736b63b44814ae754d2a94813d92f49e85dbf.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice Kolchak , looks great . still not 100 % , my walking is cut to about 20 min from my normal 1-2 hours . Dads recovering well , sleeps a lot . been watching heaps of sport . I found a vid , I could put it in the music or comedy section , but , bloody stuff it , I`ll put it here !!!:cool:
I`ll catch up on the music and comedy sections next week .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big weekend of sport , it started last night . my eldest Grandson Jackson started nippers last weekend at Kirra with his mates . the start of a healthy lifestyle and being a member helping the community .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Heya, fellas. Hope you’ve all been doing well and in good health. Sorry I’ve been away for while now. Been working on finances and planning a move. My wife and I just received news today that we got approved for a home loan, so we’re really excited about owning our own place again! Also looking forward to getting out of the hot city and to a small town near the coast where the weather is cooler and things are actually green on their own accord instead of spending a ton of money on water by blasting the desert ground constantly lol. Won’t need air conditioning either (our electric bill was almost $250 last month between the AC and the cost to run the pool filter as a pool is a requirement since it’s so damn hot here). Peace and quiet, plus saving money seems like a win/win :D

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
A move to the country will change your whole outlook on life. Congratulations and best of luck to the both of you.

Thank you, my friend! We both grew up in the country (Indiana for me, Michigan for her), so we’re definitely looking forward to getting back to our roots. In fact, we can’t wait.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Heya, fellas. Hope you’ve all been doing well and in good health. Sorry I’ve been away for while now. Been working on finances and planning a move. My wife and I just received news today that we got approved for a home loan, so we’re really excited about owning our own place again! Also looking forward to getting out of the hot city and to a small town near the coast where the weather is cooler and things are actually green on their own accord instead of spending a ton of money on water by blasting the desert ground constantly lol. Won’t need air conditioning either (our electric bill was almost $250 last month between the AC and the cost to run the pool filter as a pool is a requirement since it’s so damn hot here). Peace and quiet, plus saving money seems like a win/win :D
great to hear from you Jeff , sounds like a great move for both of you and I wish you both all the best , you did say near the coast , my type of move !!!:cool:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Thanks fellas :D

What’s new with you guys?

Not a lot Jeff, still working housing has busted loose around here. The wife is enjoying her retirement. My granddaughter has started her first year at the University of Kentucky. She studying biotechnology. I have no idea what that is. I guess I should look it up.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Talking about moving; the company I work for just moved.

https://www.dandh.com/techdrive

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is that good news or bad news?

Not a lot Jeff, still working housing has busted loose around here. The wife is enjoying her retirement. My granddaughter has started her first year at the University of Kentucky. She studying biotechnology. I have no idea what that is. I guess I should look it up.

Good to hear things are going well. Biotechnology does sounds fascinating.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver I looked it up , wish your Granddaughter all the best , looks a great variety of technologies in one .:cool: clever girl for doing this Uni coarse .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.