The Random Thought Thread

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
Actually the stores look like they have "long" lines because of the social distancing propaganda being enforced. So lines are at least twice as long as a result, even though there aren't any more people in line. All it does is block aisles, slowing everyone down.

There is widespread violation of shelter in place, with tons of people parked in cars eating meals, or just hanging out on park benches. Teenagers are hanging out in groups, as are the homeless. No enforcement, as it's a stupid idea.

The normal price slashing sales are gone. Food flyers are half the size as before since the sales have stopped. This is all stupid and pointless.

Everyone is outdoors, but strangely grim or serious at best.

Fake news outlets are reporting doubling of deaths every day or two which is clearly total bull****.

I still don't believe people actually this is a legit health crisis, because it's not.

And what is the obsession with toilet paper? I stocked up a long time ago, but local paper items are totally sold out locally.

This is mass hysteria, complete insanity, nothing less.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
finally joined Xbox game pass ,as we can`t go out , i normally play all racing and pinball games plus GTA 5 and RDR 2 . now i`ll broaden my horizon into other games , which i`m bloody hopeless at . been playing a lot GT Sport lately and Forza Horizon 4 . :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Try War World Z Wolfson, i liked it and i never liked zombie games. have not played it in awhile but will again sometime.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks ZREXMike , there`s a few zombie games , i`m going to give them a go . it`s going to take time till i work out which ones i`ll like :cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
If you like GTAV and RDR2, you could try some other GTA-style games. L.A. Noire and Sleeping Dogs are a couple of good ones that are on XBO.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Citizen , sounds great to me :cool: with all these games honestly , i don`t miss my sport . some absolutely great news , child care is going to be free , man everyone has banded together like a family , we might a bunch of boofheads , but boy when the s... hits the ceiling , everyone knuckles down .
:cool:

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
"Free" child care.

1. That means higher taxes. Higher taxes means more government power, less individual power.

2. t also means "mandatory" child care in the future. Meaning the state will own your child.

3. As I stated before, the coronavirus scam is simply an excuse to roll out communism.

"ooh the state cares so much about me!"

"Free health care!" (mandatory vaccines)

"Free child care!" (state controls then owns your child: no difference either way)

"Free free free!" No, it just means more taxes. You pay more taxes for the government to become more powerful and for you and yours to eventually have nothing except what the government rations to you or forces upon you to get your rations.

Look at North Korea. Cambodia. The Gulags. Genocide. Starvation. Forced relocations. All soon to come. And it's all FREE!!!!!

Remember this lesson and remember it well: NOTHING. IS. FREE.

Anything offered as a "gift" is little more than a bribe. See The Godfather.

Churches do this all the time too. They offer "free" childcare, "free" breakfast, "free" food, "free" classes. Then you feel indebted.

Last edited:

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
The endgame is to turn you into a docile, meek, fearful, weak, obedient little slave.

You will be exploited as your master pleases: whipped, tortured, exploited in every manner imaginable: you and yours bought and sold and traded like cattle.

You will have no freedom, no power, and live in constant fear of your master who will have power of life and death over you at all times.

Communism is slavery, pure and simple.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
I think the hoarders are going to find that much of their behavior will backfire:

1. canned foods are far less nutritious than fresh foods

a. far lower in vit/min
b. far higher in sugar

2. non perishables such as pasta are bad for your health in many ways

It's much better to stick to higher quality foods: fresh vegetables and avoiding grains.

Relying on canned foods and non perishables is strictly for emergency measures, not because of phobias.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
meanpinball , we are happy paying our taxes as the government looks after us . by the way my Dad who has full health insurance can still use the public health system .your pollies on both sides are bought out by big business , they don`t work for you they work for the big end of town . we have that many regulations for our safety that our banks can`t screw us like your banks did about 11 years ago .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
no taxes = no police , firemen and firewomen , no nurses , no doctors , no roads , no bridges , no buses , no trains and plenty of other things , meanpinball get in the real world .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
The sparks of the tempest rage a hundred years on
The voice of the dreamer screams, the cause of the pawn
The King and the Queen are gone, each piece is the same
The difference between us is a part of the game

Darkness is spreading like a spot on the sun
The dead are the living in the age of the gun
While everyone clamors for the justice they seek
The world is corrupted and the strong take the weak

They mold you and shape you, they watch what you do
The sparks of the tempest are burnin' you through
Spreading like wildfire, fallin' like rain
Though they may promise, they only bring pain

The future is managed, and your freedom's a joke
You don't know the difference as you put on the yoke
The less that you know the more you fall into place
A cog in the wheel, there is no soul in your face

Run for the cover, Millennium's here
Bearing the standard of confusion and fear
Though they may promise, they only bring pain

Blood in the sand, crime in the streets
Now the cycle is nearly complete
Ten thousand years, and nothing was learned
No turning back, now the wheel has turned

Big Brother is watching and he likes what he sees
A world for the taking, when he's ready to squeeze
The King and the Queen are gone, each piece is the same
The difference between us is a part of the game

Soothsayer saying now tell me no lies
What is this madness that is filling the skies
Though they may promise, they only bring pain :)

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
meanpinball , we are happy paying our taxes as the government looks after us . by the way my Dad who has full health insurance can still use the public health system .your pollies on both sides are bought out by big business , they don`t work for you they work for the big end of town . we have that many regulations for our safety that our banks can`t screw us like your banks did about 11 years ago .

Business (Big and Small) provides employment (paychecks, taxes, benefits) for 75% of the US, the rest is government and self-employed. So policies that benefit business also benefits most citizens. What screws us, via our politicians, is special interest groups (these can even be other countries, like China). The banks screwed themselves, which in turn ruined many peoples retirement savings. Sadly, no matter what regulations are in place, some entity will figure out how to game the system.

Anyway, regarding the current (and many previous) crisis in hand, you should familiarize yourself with how to boil a frog, and realize you are the frog.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
Internet anons are not representative of the real world. Very few patriots or conservatives post in any significant number on forums. This is because they are systematically banned.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
I've never seen the media this dishonest. There was a small window immediately after the towers were hit on 9/11 where reporters were clearly reporting facts or at least honestly attempting to do so, but that shifted to a propaganda narrative within the day.

With coronavirus scam, they're in on it from the very start. The media is at least 80% dishonest now, maybe 90%. It used to be just 50% and often as low as 30% with the local news. It's crazy now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts