The Random Thought Thread

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
The world has changed forever. There is no going back.

There is too much concentration of power and the masses are too stupid and docile to resist.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i cant even... how about them pinballs? everything is good everything is great wash my hands sleep all day la la la my brain go bye bye

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
As per gov.org document above, shaking hands is a criminal act, punishable by fine and/or jail.

Well Louisville Kentucky is now placing ankle monitors on people exposed to and/or believed to be positive. Read this article... https://www.wkrn.com/news/kentucky-...rus-patients-who-ignore-self-isolation-order/

And it seems that being in the ocean by yourself can spread the coronavirus. This is getting absurd... https://ktla.com/news/local-news/of...u-pier-for-flouting-state-stay-at-home-order/

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
The world has changed forever. There is no going back.

There is too much concentration of power and the masses are too stupid and docile to resist.

It takes about 21 days to form a new habit and roughly 66 days for this new behavior to become automatic. Earlier I predicted we in the US would see this last for two months... though some like Bill Gates are on a media tour promoting 10 weeks of total lockdown.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...girlfriend-death-saying-gave-coronavirus.html

Male nurse kills doctor girlfriend because he thought she gave him coronavirus.

Italian nurse, 28, 'strangles his doctor girlfriend to death after falsely accusing her of giving him coronavirus'

Antonio De Pace, 28, 'called police to tell them he'd killed Lorena Quaranta, 27'

Officers found him with slashed wrists and his partner's colleagues saved his life

He then 'told investigators that he'd murdered her after she gave him Covid-19'

Early indications from tests suggest that neither of the couple had coronavirus

It takes about 21 days to form a new habit and roughly 66 days for this new behavior to become automatic. Earlier I predicted we in the US would see this last for two months... though some like Bill Gates are on a media tour promoting 10 weeks of total lockdown.

It won't end after 2 months. There may be a respite but there will be a series of hoax calamities from here on out.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
It certainly won't end after 2 months. What may well happen by then is general retail shops re-opening to a limited extent but with social distancing measures still in place. Leisure activities and eating out is anyones guess how much longer that will take before they can open again.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-34-diabetes-killed-lockdown-loneliness.html

Another suicide due to quarantine.

Bipolar man, 34, with diabetes killed himself after being pushed over the edge due to loneliness when he was forced to self-isolate during coronavirus, family say

Daniel Furniss, 34, lived by himself in Crookhorn, near Portsmouth, Hampshire
The 'big kid' who was a 'joy to everyone' struggled with the lack of contact
Sister Chelsea Furniss said advice for mental health patients needs to be clearer

26766720-8183909-image-m-2_1585909903605.jpg

26766750-8183909-image-a-3_1585909915382.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey [MENTION=7881]meanpinball[/MENTION] can you please give the excessive COVID-19 spam a rest?

While this is a random thoughts thread, there's a point at which the thoughts aren't random anymore and are coming across quite deliberate.

Add an admin I'd appreciate your help with refraining from so much COVID news.

If folks want that they can go to any site and overdose on it at the moment. I don't think we need to add Digital Pinball Fans to that list. ��

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey enough with the conspiracy theories. I’m sure there are plenty of other forums where you can post that stuff, but we’ve seen enough of it here. As someone who has been on a ventilator before and went into respiratory arrest, it was a living hell and I’m in serious danger of going the way of the dodo if I catch this virus since people healthier than I are dying from it, so like I said...enough talk about conspiracies. This thread is for random thoughts to begin with, not debates or conspiracies.

Edit: [MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION] beat me to it. cheers mate!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
stay safe Jeff , i never knew what a ventilator was until i saw the hospital in Lombardy Italy , it scared the s... out of me . i get so annoyed with these conspiracies , they pluck them out from where the sun don`t shine .life comes first .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good one Naildriver !!!:cool: Citizen , i picked up Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for $7.55 , great deal on PS4 :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and you wouldn`t believe L.A.Noire for $A25 on PS4 :cool: if we don`t get sport for next 5 years i have plenty of new games hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts