The Random Thought Thread

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
get well soon man! stay strong!! i just popped in to let everybody know that the original 70's Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle toy has been re-released in perfect faithfulness. i wont put a spam link but a quick google search will lead you to it pretty quickly.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
With a minority of children back at school this week I also read that they are allowed to throw a ball, but nobody else is allowed to catch or touch it - kyboshes most sports - only the person who has the ball first can touch it, and everyone has to stay 2 metres away.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Laughter truly is the best medicine! Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Really appreciate it. You boys are the best of friends.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Mullumbimby is a small hamlet in Northern New South Wales , great place , layback , can only happen in Mullum , hippies :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
With a minority of children back at school this week I also read that they are allowed to throw a ball, but nobody else is allowed to catch or touch it - kyboshes most sports - only the person who has the ball first can touch it, and everyone has to stay 2 metres away.

wilbers , all our kids are back to school , we are nearly back to normal . we had big crowds all around Australia for BLM , i have no problem when it`s a serious protest . since the 1990s we have had 432 Aboriginals die in police custody , America is even worse .we`ll find out in 2-3 weeks if they have spread covid-19 amongst themselves , hopefully all is good .:cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
wilbers , all our kids are back to school , we are nearly back to normal . we had big crowds all around Australia for BLM , i have no problem when it`s a serious protest . since the 1990s we have had 432 Aboriginals die in police custody , America is even worse .we`ll find out in 2-3 weeks if they have spread covid-19 amongst themselves , hopefully all is good .:cool:

The USA is very different than Australia in many ways, but if you are interested in the statistics behind the police death in custody problem, here is a good article. https://journalistsresource.org/stu...-justice/deaths-police-custody-united-states/

Regarding protest, many of our health experts in the US have released new guidelines, if it is protesting for BLM you can gather as much as you like, however if it is to protest anything else like continued stay-at-home orders, well then you should only gather in groups less than 10 or not at all. Meanwhile, if you look at the history of police brutality and to the cities with the greatest problems which also happen to be the ones being destroyed with local businesses being looted and whole blocks burned to the ground, they all have one thing in common... they're all democrat strongholds from top to bottom and have been for decades and decades.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
all of this is just to distract you from the fact that 10 years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team

wolfson

May 24, 2013
The USA is very different than Australia in many ways, but if you are interested in the statistics behind the police death in custody problem, here is a good article. https://journalistsresource.org/stu...-justice/deaths-police-custody-united-states/

Regarding protest, many of our health experts in the US have released new guidelines, if it is protesting for BLM you can gather as much as you like, however if it is to protest anything else like continued stay-at-home orders, well then you should only gather in groups less than 10 or not at all. Meanwhile, if you look at the history of police brutality and to the cities with the greatest problems which also happen to be the ones being destroyed with local businesses being looted and whole blocks burned to the ground, they all have one thing in common... they're all democrat strongholds from top to bottom and have been for decades and decades.
when i said worse , it`s meant in the terms of George Floyd being killed by a cop with a knee to his neck . thank God we have iphones now , so we can see all the crap cops do . how many Black people get shot to death with no weapons on them . the 75 year old man bowled over by 2 cops . we`re not blind , we can see all the crap on tv . the fools that loot and destroy property should be handled by the law , no excuse for that . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sad news down at Kingscliff , a few km down from my place at Tweed Heads , many a time my kids and me have gone swimming there .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a little bit different going to the hospital now . finally did my cardio-echo exercise stress test . Princess Alexandra Hospital , entrance one way , 3 nurses checking if you have an appointment , wash hands , then in the waiting room out of about 25 seats , you can only use 6 seats , had a good time , because their not doing their normal amount i had 1 nurse , 2 techs and 2 doctors . we had a good laugh , they let me know how things are going after the doctors the before and after shots . when i left different exit , it was a new experience . Jeff . how are you going ? i`m hoping you are progressing nicely , thinking of you my mate . everyone stay safe . our girls in Darwin had a soccer match with a crowd , and our Kiwi cousins across the ditch are having a rugby union match with a crowd this week . things are looking so good at the moment , i`m just holding out for our border yo open so i can see the kiddies , miss them so much .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hope the rest results are good, wolfy. I'm doing pretty well here. Healing up slowly, but surely. Quite a bit of swelling so I have to keep my legs elevated and iced up. Thankfully Annie has been taking great care of me so can't complain. :) Thanks for asking and thinking of me. Take care, my friend.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great Jeff ,your so lucky to have Annie , a special gift when you get better !!! i know it takes time , i was lucky Mum was in rehab for about 3 weeks at the Mater Hospital, which is a 5 minute walk from home , i was with her most of the day . here is a story of William a non verbal autistic kid . this vid was this morning , then i`ll show the clip from this afternoon , all Australia was praying for him , 48 hours out there .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just waiting for Playstation live stream , getting close . i forgot , yesterday i picked up 4 racing games for under $100 au , F12019 with the former greats , MotoGP 2019 , Wreckfest , Gravel . Gravel is the only one i already had on XBOX . i`ll do my walk after the live stream . i believe Georgia had some long lines in voting , here`s a tip , in Australia about 98% of us vote every election , we use real modern technology , pen and paper . stay safe everyone :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wilbers i have them all except for Overlord 2 . i have that many racing games it`s not funny .the new PS5 console looks great , i`m buying it . i have an XBOX S and anXBOX1X , so i don`t think i`ll buy the new XBOX . my thrustmaster TS300 wheel is for PS . GT7 looks great , and their expanding and enhancing GTA5 , GTA6 will be about another few years away .the one i was after was GT7 , i`m over the moon .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts