The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
started playing Watchdog Legion , loving it , set in London . normally i don`t play these games , but because it was set in The Old Dart , i said why not , have some fun , take a bit of time to get a total hand .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
stay safe Naildrver , you and your family , seems to be increasing in Europe and America . we`re going pretty good over here , our boofheads listened to the doctors .here`s a funny one , we have a state election today in Queensland , a 1st for us 70% of all voters have already voted because of covid-19 . Dad and me postal voted 2 weeks ago . no sausage sizzle this year for me .
:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Second lockdown in England just announced, 4 weeks starting on Thursday. Scientists recommended a 2 week UK lockdown at end of September - Wales and Northern Ireland already in lockdown, Scotland might just avoid a lockdown if the next week or two don't get worse.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i was thinking of you wilbers, yep they said Boris didn`t listen again . you know the problem for Europe was that they opened their borders for the tourist . we are still no flights in or out of Australia , only citizens returning and if you have special permission . the talk in Australia is it might be like this for another year . a bubble has been set up with New Zealand and they are looking at bubbles for some of the Asian countries with next to nothing infection rates . we have a lot of overseas students in my area because of all the universities . they are working it out to bring them all back , a lot have stayed on in Australia . i have a lecturer 4 doors up who told me most studies are over the internet .and i have an American medical next door , she has taken in her stride , sweet:cool: as . good luck and stay safe you and your loved ones wilbers .we copped a hiding in the Rugby last night , our Kiwi cousins gave us a flogging , and this tuesday The Melbourne Cup , the race that stops a nation .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
:cool:5 years ago Michele Payne was the first woman to win the Melbourne Cup Prince of Penzance . guess what , another Prince is in the race on Tuesday , Prince of Arran , and who is the rider , yep , another woman , Jamie Kah , don`t know much about horses , my $ 20 each way is on Jamie :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
put my $20 each way on Prince of Adann . boy a little different going to the TAB , hand sanitizer , go to the counter sign in time date and phone number in case any one has covid .bloody it`s going to be different , no crowd allowed at the Melbourne Cup .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.